Inauguration Day

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
Just thought I'd mention that it is today and if you are a Citizen of the United States you should watch it.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
now all the democrats can be wet in their pants as one when they hear the name of the messiah.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
lol Flip.

Definitely an historic day, I have class during the inauguration itself though -.-

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
yes historic. our first half black half white president. id just thought id throw that in there seeing as everyone forgets hes half white.

Stream:

D CeLpH M

1st Lieutenant
hes not even half white.. he has like barely any african american in him.

i got to watch his speech in school today.. very good. bush must be jealous. and oh yea that fuckin poet sucked big fat wang.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Yea.. thats ALL we did today in school. the most boring thing EVER!

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
His speech was fucking amazing, i watched it in some of my classes from time to time today at school, people think he stumbled during the inaguration itself, but it was actually the guy adressing it, because he forgot to say the full sentence

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I cant hear Obama without thinking of this vid: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzofbXbJ9f4[/ame]

I watched the speech in class today too, and I lol'd when he stumbled through his swearing in.

Also, was Yo Yo Ma wearing a friggin clip-on?!? Come on man, this is the inauguration, get a real tie!

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
His speech was fucking amazing, i watched it in some of my classes from time to time today at school, people think he stumbled during the inaguration itself, but it was actually the guy adressing it, because he forgot to say the full sentence
i didnt have school :)
advantage to being in maryland, i failed to watch it tho :coffee:

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
i watched it during school and true dat ares dat poem was retarted