In need of Help

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Console: Headset:
Hey guys, I know i haven't been on in awhile and I'm in need of some serious help with my internet connection. When i was on my laptop using my internet, it all of a sudden started to stop working two days ago. It takes forever to load a homepage, then when I try to turn to another link, it says i need to diagnose the problem (IE 8 ). I've tried everything since then, I used SUPERantispyware and avast antivirus software and though i did have some viruses, i got rid of them all and it still does the same thing. I switched web browsers and it still does the same thing. All of the other computers in the house work fine but my laptop wireless connection is being problematic. Even though it says i have an excellent connection, it's been extremely slow and stops working after getting on two web pages
I doubt its the connection itself, maybe it's a hidden virus?

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
if you can reboot your computer to its original factory setting i would do that. Also uninstall any unecessary programs and if that doesnt work try a certified DoD wipe program and start from stracth. or try geek squad a your local best buy and jus get a new computer

Stream:

DeathSeiko

Master Sergeant
try to reset your wlan , i had this problem too it got something to do with the ip adress or wep key just reset router and it wil work, but im not sure