In My Opinion.....

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
ok so i was just thinking and a came to this. apperentlyy eustace, pk and joker were some of the most active 360 members. now i know what they did was defiantly wrong and im also on blazer side of this whole issue. BUT having said that, and readin the quote from dr ''what xbox team? you just killed half of it" it made me think that wow thats not good. sence moh is gunna be dead soon, the new future of DM is in ps3 and 360. for a long time, deep in my mind i knew the 360 team was somewhat more active then the ps3 team. if u take away half of our 360 clan then that part of the clan might destroy itself leaving the ps3 clan which in my opinion cant figure out which game to play. now allot of people will probly find this stupid but i think you need to let eustace and joker back in and maybe pk. realy pk and blazer started this whole thing. while i disagree with eustace and joker, they were baking there friend just like people on the otherside and yet only they got banned. maybe pk should stay banned and again im not at all on there side but maybe you guys should condisider letting eustace and joker back on with huge appoligies but again thats my opinion.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
i agree, but PK shouldnt be let back in. His comments show he doesnt belong here

Stream:

no he does belong in DM its just that both of them werent acting mature.....SO u shuld let him back in but with restrictions

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Well I'm not sure of who it was the manned up but he should be given a second chance

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
they should all be let back in cause its the internet. i mean comeon, look what we have expanded into. we have gone from mohh, to halo, to CoD4 and 5 and now we are playing games like tribal wars? we cant cut active members for a few comments, when they are the only active ones here. leads the clan to an untimely death.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
pk's ass shouldn't be let back in....simply just because of the racist comments....those of you who really know me should know that i take racism very seriously, and thats sum fucked up shit that pk said about Blazer's race/religion. now having said that....i don't recall joker saying the racist comments....correct me if im wrong....but even this is just a game...get real dude....this ain't ova getting owned in a game or sum dumbass shit like that, but this is a religion that he was making fun of....muslim or not its wrong..

so if it was up to me..all 3 of em' should STAY GONE

thats my opinion....

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Pk started the whole thing but Eustace's and Jok3r's remarks were as bad as his, this is a fucking gaming clan

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Hmmm. Honestly.. How were PK eustace and joker the most active? Because they played alot? the only one that i really seen rep DM outta those 3 was Eustacio because he had DM in his name.
I still got my crew.. we're starting off good AND deadly's coming back because I was talking to him last night asking him to come back. Lets see.
GoW2 - Joker did nothing
CoD:WaW from what I saw they just started trying to help the clan about a month ago. (They've been DM commanders for cod:waw since it started) so I dont understand how that helped us.
My opinion tho.

Stream:

D

DM £t£®NaL

Lol i like that tits "We just cant find a game to play" u no how truthful that is

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Hmmm. Honestly.. How were PK eustace and joker the most active? Because they played alot? the only one that i really seen rep DM outta those 3 was Eustacio because he had DM in his name.
I still got my crew.. we're starting off good AND deadly's coming back because I was talking to him last night asking him to come back. Lets see.
GoW2 - Joker did nothing
CoD:WaW from what I saw they just started trying to help the clan about a month ago. (They've been DM commanders for cod:waw since it started) so I dont understand how that helped us.
My opinion tho.
ok so i guess i dont rep DM in any way at all because i dont have DM in my gt. LOOK AT YOUR GT IT DOESNT HAVE DM IN IT.

joker did do things with gow2 we just lost a lot AND our 3rd player got the red ring...

wut pk said was unacceptable and he may hate me for saying this but it went too far.

idk wat eustace did but he has been faithful to DM for a looooong time and admitted to his mistakes, and while that doesnt give him a mulligan, it took big kahones to do that.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
i dont like any of them personally. Yesterday they said royal was a bad president and made changes. They probably not even 1 year vets but its not my decision about the rejoining thing. I dont want to associate with them. Whatever royal does, is his business. Its not my decision.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
wut did eustace say to you? hes the only one that has been here the longest of those 3

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
HE said i had RPG's in my closet but i can care less what he says. I always had problems with him. If u guys re enlist them idc, but if they say one comment to me. You will see an I quit(as in not mad)thread because i dont want another drama like yesterday. Its your Royal and the admins decision. I know how everyone makes it seem that 360 section is important and that they are the best for DM.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
i dont like any of them personally. Yesterday they said royal was a bad president and made changes. They probably not even 1 year vets but its not my decision about the rejoining thing. I dont want to associate with them. Whatever royal does, is his business. Its not my decision.

Eustace was here over a year.