I'mma Quit Smoking... Cigarettes that is.....

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

i never said none of you smoke. just not half of you.
even if pot is organic, it still fries your brain. i dont know any kids that smoke cigs only that are slow or stupid. every kid i know that smokes weed is practially a retard. smoking is pretty much lung damage.
Seriously? I hope that is a joke, weed has never given a single person lung cancer. Where did you draw your statement from? Did you think that just because you are inhaling smoke (or vapor) that you would hurt your lungs? Now that's retarded...

Since you won't take my word for it, here are just a FEW studies on the effects of marijuana and cancer:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/25/AR2006052501729.html

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v05/n1065/a03.html

http://www.webmd.com/smoking-cessation/news/20000508/marijuana-unlikely-to-cause-cancer

http://buelahman.wordpress.com/2008/11/18/marijuana-does-not-cause-lung-cancer-it-prevents-it/

Care to make any more false claims about marijuana? In scientific studies, all of the negative effects of marijuana have been disproven, and I can back everything I say up with a study.

BTW, get a vaporizer.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Console: Headset:
yea a vaporizer just melts the thc not the weed itself but seeing as it fucks wit my heart in about a few months after i quit cigs imma try a weed cookie it gets u alot higher cuz it stays in ur system n if u smoke it u exhale it n it dont fuck wit ur lungs

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

Yeah, IMO, edibles are NOT the way to go, I simply don't understand why people like them so much. They are basically a mind-fucking stoned feeling.

For me, it is harder to think, remember, and take tests the day I have taken any edible. Vaping can make you energetic which = ++.

Seriously, if anyone ever says anything negative about weed, it can be easily disproven by a few medical studies.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
ik all the shit pop posted may be ture, but flip has a point. Every single pothead i know is fucking retarded, and doesnt care about anything. And the rest are all twitchy and paranoid.

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
yea...1 of my old friends was cool but he started smokin pot and know hes like a stupid freaky lookin a$$hole..

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
ik all the shit pop posted may be ture, but flip has a point. Every single pothead i know is fucking retarded, and doesnt care about anything. And the rest are all twitchy and paranoid.
well shes kinda kool and shes a psychology teacher/psychologist and shes very mellow

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Thats awesome, good luck to you guys. I quit a few years ago, I have one every now and then if I am drinking, but even then I just bum them, I haven't bought a pack in years.

Key is, dont put cigarettes in your hands no matter what. Just dont touch them, resist!!!

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

Just because a lot of people who are dumb smoke weed, doesn't mean that a lot of weed makes you dumb.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
yea a vaporizer just melts the thc not the weed itself but seeing as it fucks wit my heart in about a few months after i quit cigs imma try a weed cookie it gets u alot higher cuz it stays in ur system n if u smoke it u exhale it n it dont fuck wit ur lungs
really late post but i had a weed brownie(a strong one) and that didnt wear off till the next morning. it was crazyy lmao

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
My mum smoked when she was pregnent with me and I was born skinny as hell!

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Well, whats the status now? Its been a few months MG and MM, have you retained yourself from cigs? or at least smoke fewer then previously times?

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
nope.... MG made it 3 weeks, I made it seven months.

I was good... Till i went camping and drank my face off with my bro's

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Sorry to hear Meatball.....I quit smokin', cigs that is when I was 20....but still can't stop smokin' the hoooooooch though...then again that would require me wanting to stop and I doubt that will happen anytime soon.

How much those cancer stix cost up there, anyways?

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Eh, at least you were sober 7 months, thats pretty good.
Try to smoke like one a day, it really helps haha (but not when your drunk, you just can't stop lmao).

Cancer sticks cost me $5.80 (including tax). But I only smoke on the weekends or rarely HIGH stress levels then I just to chill the fuck out.