I'mma Quit Smoking... Cigarettes that is.....

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
this can be searched on google post a pic of urself with DM elder and let me see ur resemblence

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
are u fucking retarded that is me LMMFAO look at my avatar noob oh and MG it was a lil more than a quarter peace and i used 2 dutches and il post more pics of myself in a min

Stream:

Kush!!! purple to be exact... or at least that is what I am currently getting...... and, Is Loving!!!! ;)

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
use those nicotine stickers that on the camercials.

my dad smokes like a shit load of it and he has a cache of "quitting products." guess it hasnt worked for him.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
i never said none of you smoke. just not half of you.
even if pot is organic, it still fries your brain. i dont know any kids that smoke cigs only that are slow or stupid. every kid i know that smokes weed is practially a retard. smoking is pretty much lung damage.

Stream:

Well I smoke weed, and I can tell you one thing............. I have finished school and have two yrs of College under me, and have trained to be a chef....... So, Thats ur Opinion..... guess I have enough brain matter to go around...... Anywun want some? LMAO.......

Stream:

i never said none of you smoke. just not half of you.
even if pot is organic, it still fries your brain. i dont know any kids that smoke cigs only that are slow or stupid. every kid i know that smokes weed is practially a retard. smoking is pretty much lung damage.
i smoke just cigarettes...
i tried weed a few times and it was good till i seen my cousin do some over dosing on pills and stuff(i know its not weed but still made me stop) and that i had white widow and that shit fucked me up so bad i didnt wana smoke again

Stream:

Oooo thats a good weed.... I had some white Rihno, and OMG... tripped right out, of course I was doing blades, so really Fucked me up!

Stream:

Oooo thats a good weed.... I had some white Rihno, and OMG... tripped right out, of course I was doing blades, so really Fucked me up!
yeah i bet and im sure it woulda been good if i was ready for it or smoked more it was probably my 5th time to do it and last

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
the gateway drug, whatever man just controll your shit!!!
but have a partner, Safety first, then team work.