Im sorry to all DM members.

Stream:

H

Halifax

Guys Royal wants to cut me because I lied to everywun twice about the same thing. Falcon im sorry for mistakening u as a Fx member i hope u can forgive me. im sorry all DM members for not getting my rank up and being lazy. i hope all of u can forgive me. well i think im gonna be cut from DM so i will probably never see any of u again. so im sorry and hope u can forgive me. well i will cya guys later and u dont know how bad i feel now. my dream was to be in DM i made it but then i got cut. im very sorry and i hope i can get another chance. i hope all of u do well and do the best u can i hope Royal and Shadow and Socom players do well. i hope DM will be the best clan forever to bad i wasnt here to see it happen. IM SORRY! Fx Gangsta told me all this so im sry for all the grief i caused u guys

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Wow, I think that is the first post you ever made that was longer than a sentence. Still kinda sounds like you drug it through a grammatical wood chipper though.

You had you're chance, and YOU blew it not Royal. So cry me a fucking river, god what a fuckin puss. Have fun in that clan full of pussies, otherwise known as FX!

Nuff said.

Stream:

H

Halifax

Shadow god dammit why the fuck are u pissed ive done all i can and im not in Fx there are dick wasds i will never be in there Dm is my place. And thanks cuz i wasnt the one who made this stuff up it was Fx Gangsta so dont blame all of it on me. yes i made a mistake and im sorry for that but Fx Gangsta told me alll those lies.

Stream:

B

BlAzE

Look he probobly got what he deserved (sry i think you were a little harsh on the words shadow...) But hes sorry and that was matters. Im not saying he shoud be able to come back in but atleast he was R E S P E C T I F U L enough to take some time to say an appology.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
FX doesn't suck or atleast not the members I've seen.
OK so when they lie to other people like Halifax saying that they have taken 3 top members away from a clan like DM, that is okay with you? In my eyes, when a clan leader lies about something like this, that sucks, and therefor his who clan sucks and is built on a house of lies.

And btw, you're not in my Mom's house so fuck you for that. I got an idea why don't you fax me your opinion so I can wipe my ass with it.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
he was tricked man, he shouldnt be listening to what other clans are saying. so yea 3 strikes law. or something. how many has it been?

ps. shadow, uno rules!!!!!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
he was tricked man, he shouldnt be listening to what other clans are saying. so yea 3 strikes law. or something. how many has it been?

ps. shadow, uno rules!!!!!

Fuck yeah Uno Rules! :thumbup(1):

Stream:

D

DM_CHUCK02

I dont know what to say about this but.....why cut a clan member?.........we will be a stronger clan with more people, dont you think?

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Not if they are ranked 3,000 for over a month. Any other DM would have gotten into at least top 200 in that time if not higher.

Stream:

H

Halifax

shadow and everyone i was trying to tell u that Fx Gangsta told me this but u never listened. thanks now guys i really am happy and i think with ur support i will be stronger. thank you guys for being such good friends.

Stream:

H

Halifax

hey shadow im rank 1800 and because u cut me that rank will go downa and Royal said i have to start a new persona so im screwed. and ive gotten better alot. so i hope i can be in DM again. but Half of a soldier offered me a position in his FRIENDS clan so i said i might join until i can get into DM.

Stream:

H

Halifax

no its not sarcastic. and i get grounded alot to so dont think i suck and should get my RNk up because u dont got a rank ( no offense just making a point) and im rank 1800