Console: Headset:
i wanna c the inside nub i wanna c the cd u cud hav printed tht shit out

INSIDE CD PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
it probably is since the exterior is changed all new games don't have that ps3 frame anymore

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
n e one here fo photoshop? lol

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
heres the proof check my name on the PSN list. Even ask snipamasta i got spammed messages asking how i got it and etc

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Yeah 6 of my friends have it from this mall in the store called GameCraze, their a small store and are selling them secretly, i'm still gonna wait untill tuesday because even if you do have it their re-setting everyones ranks monday night at 12 so all your work is gonna be wasted lol.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
One of my friends said that it's 20x better than CoD4 :eek:

Stream:

D

den24cb

I heard that it's so much different than cod4. In the sense that if you run into a room in cod4 you can easily win a 3-1. In mw2 not so much. But there's no juggy so I know this game is gonna be better than cod4. Only 2 more days..

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
nice blazer. whats your fav. gun?

And if i were you, spend time on singleplayer because the leaderboards are going to be wiped

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
I heard that it's so much different than cod4. In the sense that if you run into a room in cod4 you can easily win a 3-1. In mw2 not so much. But there's no juggy so I know this game is gonna be better than cod4. Only 2 more days..
true i went into rooms with 2 or 3 people and only once did i get all the kills

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
nice blazer. whats your fav. gun?

And if i were you, spend time on singleplayer because the leaderboards are going to be wiped
well i like Ump45 and SCAR right now and also i played alot of the singleplayer and i also noticed that most 50+ people camp with the Thermal Scar or Thermal m16 :/