DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
its ok wit me since icechriscream quit, any news, will most likely be good news

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Welcome back bro, glad to have you back! Time for positive change BC2! Move on and stay strong!

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Well Rid what I noticed is the marksman training stuff like the grip on assault rifles can actually do more damage than Magnum ammo depending on the gun though.

Stream:

IceChrisCream

Captain
hey if u wanna kno why i left bc2 team is because its a joke. the team was shit the leader aint do shit for us n unless yall get serious bc2 team wont go anywere. just a sorry team is wat yall r n thats the cold hard truth. ima get mw2 n chill with my best friend joey n ill c wat u mw2 guys got

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
hey if u wanna kno why i left bc2 team is because its a joke. the team was shit the leader aint do shit for us n unless yall get serious bc2 team wont go anywere. just a sorry team is wat yall r n thats the cold hard truth. ima get mw2 n chill with my best friend joey n ill c wat u mw2 guys got
From seeing what kind of skills you have on BC2..... i think the Drator could even beat you. Not that it matters tho rolleyes

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
No one ever invites me to GBs even though I'm there on time. I just can't connect to a lot of people. I'm gonna be opening some ports on my router today to see if it helps.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Chris, your one of the only people that failed to show any effort in that last game. Good team or bad, you know that GB's deserve effort and if you don't like the term effort then I'm glad you left. Go get penetrated by a tactical insertion for all I care, and so you know I wont be adding you back, enjoy being a free agent.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Chris hope you enjoy modern warfare two more then bc2, honestly j won't miss you mocking us in gamebattles, ranting under your breath about the other team, honestly our gamebattles team will be a thousand times better without your ass on it, I agree with coolkin have fun with tac inerts homo