IceHouse's CoD:WaW App.

Stream:

I

Icehouse00100

Icehouse00100's CoD:WaW App. (Xbox 360)

A little about yourself : I work full time on the east coast and play evenings and weekends (minus saturday nights, drive a car at local dirt track). I'm no pro, to be 100% honest. Kind of shameful at times heh. But I am slowly getting better, K/D is slowly increasing. I think I learn quickly and am open to any criticizism or ideas.

Past clans : None

Gamebattles Experience : Just joined

Why you want to join DM : I've heard about and seen you guys around some, and best I can tell, you are good people with good skills. Would love to learn from the best! (OK, had to throw in a little butt kissing)

How will you help us? : I am open to doing anything I can...you name it and if I can do it, I will.

Prestige : 0 (Level 49.5 currently)

K/d : *ducks his head and cowers* .43:1 This was some early level stupidity that started me off on the wrong foot, I'm averaging roughly .90:1 to 1.50:1 lately, sometimes better, sometimes worse.

Anyways, that's a little about me...hope I can fill the shoes of a DM member soon!

Stream:

I

Icehouse00100

Dead serious on no past clans. I'm a recent convert to Xbox from PC and was a WoW/WAR/DAOC player. Only been playing FPS for roughly 4-5 months-ish. I wanted to try and hone my skills a bit before even attempting to join a clan...as a total noob to FPS, wasn't at my best, still aren't of course.

But no past clans. I've been Icehouse or some variation of it in every game I've ever played, PC multiplayer 99%.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
atv please man, be nice to ppl! jesus. and he's 33 so he is ur elder so give sum respect. you arent on the waw team leave it to them!

ps: gr8 i thot ur 360 was broken
TY.. he really is getting under my skin...

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Poisoned, please SHUT THE HELL UP, you don't know what your talking about holy balls, stay out of these parts of the team if you don't know.
Sorry about him Ice, he's new and needs to learn to shut his mouth, GR8NESS is the leader for this part of the clan and would be happy to try you out when he gets the chance, like he said just add him on Xbox Live. Thanks for posting the app and making it clear.

Stream:

I

Icehouse00100

Thanks all, sent xGR8NESSx friend invite. Trying to rank up, hit 50 bit ago and finished off a couple challenges. No harm, no foul Poison :D. Anyways, seems already you guys are living up to your names ::cheers!

Ice

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Your not in this part of the clan so why does it matter. PSP PEOPLE DONT POST IN 360 FORUMS

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Thanks for posting your app icehouse, glad to see our clan is making some headway in the jungle that is the XBL community. Welcome to the site (kind of belated) Im sure you have already played with GR8NESS and I hope you did good, if not dont stress it our boys are pretty damn good. But if you like DM as much as you say we would love to have you stay around the forums. Hell we might just look the other way when you want to get in DM and give you a thumbs up ;)

Stream:

I

Icehouse00100

Haven't seen GR8 yet, but hope to soon. Was just about to jump on for a while. KD is .43 to 1...shitty I know, well, think it climbed a whopping .46 to 1 yesterday hehe. MOST of it is like I said earlier, I'm really a FPS noob and this was the first game I played against real people after the campaigns after my recent switch to FPS...so it was pretty bad at first hehe. But again, it's really not a reflective of my normal runs. Ya, I have the occasional, "OMG, what am I doing wrong here?!?!?!?!" matches and get a horrible run, but then I'll get another like last night with a 13 to 2 ratio...I'm still all over the map hehe.

Royal-ya, you guys seem to be some good people. I've not actually talked to any of you in game yet, but I've fell into a party with a couple I think (unless it was someone else using the tag). I'd heard when I was doing all my PC RPG days about clans (some run into RPG's but most seem FPS) where we ran guilds that span multiple games. After coming here, I've just overheard in games "DM this" or DM that" and doing some research online found you guys names coming up quite often.

And another butt kissing...you guys ROCK HEHEHEH sorry, had to throw that in there :D ::cheers!

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
LoL.

if you haven't played with Gr8.. his GT is xGR8NESSx i think...

if you had a ps3 you could hear me sing :D (not exactly a good thing)

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Haven't seen GR8 yet, but hope to soon. Was just about to jump on for a while. KD is .43 to 1...shitty I know, well, think it climbed a whopping .46 to 1 yesterday hehe. MOST of it is like I said earlier, I'm really a FPS noob and this was the first game I played against real people after the campaigns after my recent switch to FPS...so it was pretty bad at first hehe. But again, it's really not a reflective of my normal runs. Ya, I have the occasional, "OMG, what am I doing wrong here?!?!?!?!" matches and get a horrible run, but then I'll get another like last night with a 13 to 2 ratio...I'm still all over the map hehe.

Royal-ya, you guys seem to be some good people. I've not actually talked to any of you in game yet, but I've fell into a party with a couple I think (unless it was someone else using the tag). I'd heard when I was doing all my PC RPG days about clans (some run into RPG's but most seem FPS) where we ran guilds that span multiple games. After coming here, I've just overheard in games "DM this" or DM that" and doing some research online found you guys names coming up quite often.

And another butt kissing...you guys ROCK HEHEHEH sorry, had to throw that in there :D ::cheers!
Haha then you might like this. go to www.google.com and type in "Worlds Greatest Clan" Without the quotes. And look at the first result. :D