I was turned out by my uncle.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Re: Delete Me Off dis site i get banned 4 joking, aint no point being in a clan like

OMFG ! I CALLED THIS!!!!

Stream:

D

den24cb

Re: Delete Me Off dis site i get banned 4 joking, aint no point being in a clan like

How many times are you gonna say "take me off dis wak asz site im seriouz im dne."

I think I counted 8.

You sound like a bitch. I'd hate to see how you are in real life.

Stream:

DM_VanR

Captain

You went through all that trouble with Bat so you could get back in again, but just in the next couple of days your out..again..

Stream:

DM4L Shoot2Kill

:)
Founding Member

I hope he never joins DM again...

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member

lmfao russ...
i had had it with ur stupid bs
like 4 days ago u rejoined,and now this?
i got unbanned from d sb before,but did i start sh!t?no
why would u have wanted to rejoin if u werent serious
wat u sed to rico wasnt a joke,just offensive
u went thru all dat effort to rejoin just to get mad at a brief banning from d sb
how are we "no life dick munchers" exactly?have u checkd d stats lately?im at the top and get on d site for like an hour daily.
u have been given an impossible chance and wasted it..
-ATV

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2

I hope he never joins DM again,and hopefully no more assholes cause situations like this...
:(
What you talkin about. We all gathered around with our cocks out and gang banged this kid! More power to us!

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict

:O Five pages in 1hr!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member

lol everyone is in this,russ is getting pwnd like a dumb mofo,and ill mk sure to top this kid on RR and mk him swallow(his words)
-ATV

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant

lol this thread made my day :)

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx

no tox a true clan dont banned members 4 joking, fuck u u nvr changed ur still gay, n Tor n BAT u guys fuckin sux w/o cfw wen u had ovr clock u pwnd but playn wit true skill u guys suxd i pwnd u both so bad
read my reply to your convo on my youtube channed.

"fun fact here. overclock means that your psp runs at 333 cpu speed. the phats and slims run at 222. by the time the 3000 came around, sony noticed their mistake and the 3000 runs at 333. so russel, you are actually overclocking. lmao.

fact is, i cant play right on ofw cuz my analog stick doesnt work. there is a plugin called joysens that edits the senstivity etc, fixing my analog stick. it obviously doesnt work on ofw. so i cant move."

but seriously. look. if you gonna cuss out an admin no shit u gonna get banned. you wouldnt do that on rr. there a diff. between cussin sumone out and messin around. i would think that a mature adult like mm can figure that out a lot better than you.

i will not say i am disappointed. i am just not surprised. i did not want you back in. u try to find stupid ass reasons to quit. last time it was cuz i banned the people on my roster from using rpg (oh no!).

good riddance russ. :doublefuckyou:

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™

Good riddance russ. :doublefuckyou:

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict

You know what is the funniest part of all this BS Russ? Well let me enlighten you.... Before i banned you from the SB for being a dick... I said "see you in a few minutes Russ" Looks as if "you" have made this permanent.

But i bet you think you are aight with that... What i know of DM, is that we ARE a family. This family of ours, has been here time and time again for me, and a ton of other people i like to call my brotha's. But you get back what you pay forward. You have done nothing for DM...cept ask me for a color/rank promotion for the whole "4 days" you have been back.

Kid... you got alot to learn bout life, NOTHING is handed out with a sliver spoon. With ur tude... maybe u will get a silver spoon handed to you, But my thoughts.... is that it will be handed to you up ur ass.... Just where you like it!

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member

You know what is the funniest part of all this BS Russ? Well let me enlighten you.... Before i banned you from the SB for being a dick... I said "see you in a few minutes Russ" Looks as if "you" have made this permanent.

But i bet you think you are aight with that... What i know of DM, is that we ARE a family. This family of ours, has been here time and time again for me, and a ton of other people i like to call my brotha's. But you get back what you pay forward. You have done nothing for DM...cept ask me for a color/rank promotion for the whole "4 days" you have been back.

Kid... you got alot to learn bout life, NOTHING is handed out with a sliver spoon. With ur tude... maybe u will get a silver spoon handed to you, But my thoughts.... is that it will be handed to you up ur ass.... Just where you like it!
Well said. You can always make a good point about anything.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™

Russ you act like DM needs your goony lookin ass, look at yer pic bro you need to get plastic surgery like forreal your one ugly muthaaphuckaa, their not gonna delete your account if you wanna leave that bad then leave, nobodys stopping you from pressing that red X in the top right of the corner.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™

Double post but I say we go back to the only 14 years and older are aloud to join, if your younger and already in DM your fine but no more recruiting little ass kids, i'm tired of stupid shit like this lmao.

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5

Lol this thread is funny

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background

I dont think there should be a age limit because I know 13 year olds that are more mature than some people on this site. I think it should just be based off of how mature or not you are. So we should just be more cautious in the people that are being recruited so that we dont have bs like this again.of course it will happen because there is always gunna be little spoiled noobs out there so theres is nothing we can really do about that but not let them in this clan.

DM4L

~Wick3D

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
good wording wick3d
and u know the funniest part?this kid proclaimed dat he drinks beer and smokes ROFL
-ATV