I was the first on the field, wish I could have been the last to step off.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Taking a break.

Good evening DM,

I hope that this thread may offer a pause from all of the commotion in other threads. Unfortunately summing up more than a year is really not possible for someone like me to do in a few simple paragraphs. That being said, if you have better things to do, by all means you may skip over this thread, it's for those who want to read it, and by the one person who never even thought of typing this.

It is with great sadness this evening that I must utter words of retirement for good. But before I get into the meat of why, let's take a trip down memory lane of what was truly a great journey, and to Royal who once said "Don't fuck up," when I joined, this thread is not about me being a pussy for doing so, but if that's how you or anyone else feels, go for it.

To start things off please take a moment to read the "My Journey" Thread, one of those good ones I posted when starting, it gives you all a little info of the past 7 years til their ending as of today. http://www.dmclanforum.com/showthread.php?t=26668

What I failed to mention in that thread was that I made a personal vow, that DM would be my end, if ever there was one. I am very thankful that being here was such a good note.

"The Dawning " Anyway, I started here on 06-06-2010, 05:16 PM. Yes I have saved that date and time, it's been in a word document file titled DM4L since that day. Ironic, I know, and I'm not proud of the fact that I'm going against that title. However from that day until now and the rest of my life, I've been here to help people, not compete. All though it is only the internet, and believe me some of you have told me that on numerous occasions, I fought it and still helped some folks in my time here. With good threads that I've made everything from the War Stories to Epic Fail clips from long ago, it's all been to help those in need in different ways.

"Climbing the Ranks" As the action in BC2 carried on, I found myself getting along quite well with most all of DM, and as it seemed then, helping people was getting me more responsibilities. What I failed to see then that is happening now, is it was all just for numbers in terms of all of DM, but on my team, caring for each other was all that mattered. That explains why BC2 isn't at the top of the leaderboards I suppose. After a few months, Spades had started Basketball and was about to make me commander when Roy appointed me to lead MOH 2010 with Batman. However, as he and I found out, MOH did not have any GB support so other than a kick ass story mode, it was a fail for getting DM out there. Soon after, I rejoined the BC2 squad under Pure Breeds command which was later given on to me for various reasons which I am still unsure of, it really seemed like a corrupt popularity contest :p

"Commanding in a (Brotherhood)" When I saw how many folks here actually wanted me as Commander, I was astonished. It seemed as though my hard work had paid off and my dream of leading a group against great odds had been met. Sadly, I did not do a great job the first time around. What I didn't tell my team then was that I had led teams in the past and then was trying to figure out what the next gen console teams needed to be at the top. But, all was o.k. because Spades came back to save the day until yet again, basketball took over. I soon found myself back in the saddle. I will be perfectly honest, I did not really do anything, I kinda sat back and mended my team together personally and not competitively. As you can probably imagine, Spades took over again and I encouraged him to, he does a great job in GB's.
Giving me one more chance that ended a week ago on my own accord, it was not for the usual reasons. I have up Commandership because I truly felt like I was there as a number service and expendable. I was told by someone that we all know and love that if I left, the team would fall apart, to prove them wrong, I put two of the people most likely to go with me right into the ranks and look right now, BC2 is still there. :)

The DM meeting: Let's not get all butt hurt about the meeting again, thats not for this thread. However it made me take a look back at the people that I thought were my buds here. All of the sudden things that I expected to be told in the making were shoved up my ass out of nowhere. Im really just tired of the disrespect and with it going on, I can't do what I wanted to "do for my clan," help people.

Well here's two of the threads that have made some and broke some, if you ever find yourself cruising the streets of Rochester, N.Y. and have me pull you over, I'll let any of my DM friends off. I'll remember ya just by the personalities you've left on me.

http://www.dmclanforum.com/showthread.php?t=27475

One for my rolemodel who has generously gotten on a laptop in Afghanistan right now to talk me through this thread, http://www.dmclanforum.com/showthread.php?t=27495

Im sure there's some more good ones of mine out there but that's all I could think about.

"Closing" Above all, DM was the highlight of my gaming career. I met a lot of good people and some challenging ones. Both have improved my traits for a bright future in law enforcement. I will never forget any of you, especially those on my team. I know there's a lot of changing going on right now but just do me, the top brass, and above all, DM itself a favor and bring yourselves to the top! Enjoy your lives and always remember to help others whenever you can, for those I couldn't help, please know that I tried.

I play you out with one last song, written by someone whose name is almost identical to our President, Roy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59tV5DrFEzQ&feature=related

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Thank you man, lead that team to the top, not for me, not for yourself, for DM.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
You aint gettin off this easily, you still got work to do. You will stay green.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

That's the thing, it really isn't easy, did you think typing that thread was for my own amusement?

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Maybe if your kinky like that. But nonetheless, your far from finished here.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

I'm a man of my word, if there's one thing you should have learned from my presence here, it's that.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
It's very sad to see you go Bro, but please do us ONE last favour...
Please don't lose contact with us, k?

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Yeah no problem, and if you ever want to come to my site, Ill PM ya.