I wanna join DM(mohh) and Halo 3 tryout

Stream:

N

NappysBack

yea so what about me joining this thread is about me suppose to be joining the halo3 clan

Stream:

N

NappysBack

ok lord, idk I saw something on the forums on rs but it doesn't matter anymore. The point is I rape in Halo 3 and you should let me join the Halo 3 clan. My record and lvls r probably higher than anyone in the clan. I'm starting to get upset cause I'm not getting a reply from anyone. Your not making a good impression for me wanting to join now. It seems ya'll dont have your shit together.

Stream:

G

Gala

jesus christ guys are you guys high? lmao this kid is asking for a tryout not to be bullshitted about runescape LMFAO

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
i agree with gal i c u guyz reply rite away usaly. also lots of weird ppl ply rs

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
jesus christ guys are you guys high? lmao this kid is asking for a tryout not to be bullshitted about runescape LMFAO
" I don't need you high like I'm high,
but shit, I want you fly like I'm fly "

-Killa Cam "Hey Lady"

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
ok lord, idk I saw something on the forums on rs but it doesn't matter anymore. The point is I rape in Halo 3 and you should let me join the Halo 3 clan. My record and lvls r probably higher than anyone in the clan. I'm starting to get upset cause I'm not getting a reply from anyone. Your not making a good impression for me wanting to join now. It seems ya'll dont have your shit together.
well if you look at post#31 in this thread you will see 1 of the Halo3 commanders, EverdreamDR, posted his gamertag in order to give you a try out.

Stream:

N

NappysBack

haha... im not on 24/7 bro but i will be on this whole month cause the semester is over for me. But why do i have to try out? have u even checked my stats? Im a god in halo3.

Stream:

N

NappysBack

just look at my stats dude i dont need try outs. I'm already god of halo3 bro.