I got MW2

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Same maps? How? Theres like 1 or 2 remakes. Anyway, I get spawn killed on mw2. -_-

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
reach is garbage

camp in spawn all game
same maps different game
commando lunge with energy sword
jetpack

must i continue?
Pretty fail outlook at it. You must be just bad.

If you CANT kill somebody with a jetpack then you either have your TV off...or you just cant aim. Energy sword, hardly ever on the map and game mode you play. camp in spawn? I havnt seen that, Ive seen campers but as for camp in spawn...its not even smart cuz you spawn in semi-open areas. Same maps? you obviously just watched videos on it because if you have played it you would know that there are only a couple remake maps.

The reason why you dont like the game is because it requires skill to play it, something most people like you fail to attain and understand. So back to being "pro" at MW2 and leave the real people with skill to their own domain.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Pretty fail outlook at it. You must be just bad.

If you CANT kill somebody with a jetpack then you either have your TV off...or you just cant aim. Energy sword, hardly ever on the map and game mode you play. camp in spawn? I havnt seen that, Ive seen campers but as for camp in spawn...its not even smart cuz you spawn in semi-open areas. Same maps? you obviously just watched videos on it because if you have played it you would know that there are only a couple remake maps.

The reason why you dont like the game is because it requires skill to play it, something most people like you fail to attain and understand. So back to being "pro" at MW2 and leave the real people with skill to their own domain.
Why did you trade Reach in Roy?

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Halo takes more skil than CoD....just sayin cause im pretty sure razor gonna say cod is more skillful...