I GOT MUGGED

Stream:

DM_VanR

Captain
Console: Headset:
damn your lucky bro. the good thing is you life wasnt taken.
I suggest walking with a big group of friends so it wont happen again

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
very tru S2K but im very cultural and religious and tht makes me wana fight back. im the type of guy tht doesnt like to back down no matter the odds (kinda cliche but its tru). thts y i learned how to fight using martial arts wen i was young and now everytime i head to worth county they kno not to fuck around lol

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
damn your lucky bro. the good thing is you life wasnt taken.
I suggest walking with a big group of friends so it wont happen again[/QUOTD d thing is,all my friends wait at d school to take the bus.I walk home

Stream:

DM Daniel PL

The Senior Elite
very tru S2K but im very cultural and religious and tht makes me wana fight back. im the type of guy tht doesnt like to back down no matter the odds (kinda cliche but its tru). thts y i learned how to fight using martial arts wen i was young and now everytime i head to worth county they kno not to fuck around lol
mr. miyagi? :D

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
dude atv its all about how u move man. i walk thru the ghetto everyday on my way to and from school and like u basically just gotta look like ur mad and walk with confidence like u know where u goin and no1 will mess wit u. im obviously not a big kid and all but no1's mugged me lol.

but wtf there were ppl walkin and they just ignored u? wtf is wrong wit dem.

sorry to hear about this man. um definitely report this to the cops, u dont gotta be anonymous. u tell the time, place, details, etc give descriptions and it'll help them.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
you shouldve reported when you got home, second always walk with someone , third carry a switchblade if you walk alone. Finally, someone mugs you with knife, when you have chance punch his balls, and try to take his knife and stab him in the leg. Anything under the waist wont get you in jail, if at most it will considered assualt. However it is defense so you will be fine.

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
yea, ive gotten the knife flashed at me one time, changes ur thoughts on everything and leaves a vivid memory

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
u know what i would do, carry a butcher knife and look for the faggot that took ur ipod, you'll find out who is a pussy in that moment. other then that make sure he is alone

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
LMAO RID!!!! u do kno tht pussys like this r nvr alone. they plan this type of crap with there "possy" and the possy is normally very close at all times

Stream:

Darkstarslayer0

Sergeant
Usually people in possies never really know how to fight by themselves. Just nail as much guys in the balls and run like you just robbed a 7-11. Or carry a switchblade(but then again, where i go they wand you for weapons so hide it) Or do what they mentioned walk with friends even if its a longer route

Stream:

snowboard341

Founding Member
Did you just have to mention that they were black? Couldn't you have just said people? RACIST