I GOT MUGGED

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Ok,this happened to me today,and it was fkd up.I'M NOT JOKING.this refers to the "question" thread about the races...I was a block away from school,and a gang of black ppl bout my height were following me.then they all at once started running,I was like WTF,and they grabbed me and pushe me to a wall.like fkn no1 was around,and they held me against a damn wall.dumazzes were looking for money,and I broke free,then one pulled out a fkn knife.they told me to give em my iPod,and I gave em a nano.they ran off and I was amazed.I'm not gonna go to d cops cuz they don't do shit.this really happened to me,not making this up...now I want d ppl who were talking about d races to tell me wat dey think about this...I almost got stabbed....and got mugged...

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
and say self defence 5 black boys vs 1 whatever race you are and you will win in court

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
U don't understand,I was held to a wall by 4 of em and another wit a knife was pickpocketing me,I was thinking about war pussies they were.some pedestrians just watched and yelled,but they continued.not 1 passerby helped me,just watched

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I agree with S2K. If you know who they are then the best thing to do is call 911. They could do time for thatt..

Stream:

DM Daniel PL

The Senior Elite
U don't understand,I was held to a wall by 4 of em and another wit a knife was pickpocketing me,I was thinking about war pussies they were.some pedestrians just watched and yelled,but they continued.not 1 passerby helped me,just watched
ooo i see where u from..... newark... before i quit soccer whenever we played a team from newark.. it always ended in a fight ..... crazy shit

Stream:

DM4L Shoot2Kill

:)
Founding Member
I agree with S2K. If you know who they are then the best thing to do is call 911. They could do time for thatt..
Just call the cops before they do it again and maybe kill some one next time,If that happens you'll live wit guilt for the rest of your life :coffee:

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
ok i wudnt suggest this for u unless u kno how to fight but take the biggest guy there and beat the crap outa him. more than likely tht wud b the guy with the knife so u take him out the rest will run.
but like i said u gota kno how to fight.... most ppl do but they dont kno how to fight well enough in a life or death situation

Stream:

DM4L Shoot2Kill

:)
Founding Member
ok i wudnt suggest this for u unless u kno how to fight but take the biggest guy there and beat the crap outa him. more than likely tht wud b the guy with the knife so u take him out the rest will run.
but like i said u gota kno how to fight.... most ppl do but they dont kno how to fight well enough in a life or death situation
Violence doesn't solve anything,you might get yourself killed.