I got a Plan to get Royal's PSP back

Stream:

Half Of A Soldier

Sergeant Major
Console: Headset:
OK, i've come to the attention that Royal doesn't have his PSP. I've come up with a plan. We get 4 people, 2 to phone Royals mom, keep her distracted, and 2 to phone Royal's Step dad(the dude who took it, and probably has it) When his Parent(MOM) and the stranger(Step dad) are distracted, Royal runs around his house like a kamikaze looking for his PSP. After one person gets off the phone with his parent(MOM) and stranger(Step dad) the other person phones. Until we have successfully extracted Royal's PSP, from the evil step dad (often know as the :crying: )

Or if thats too much, we can just make a petition, sign your name.

DM Half Of A Soldier

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
:rofl4: :rofl4: :rofl4: :rofl4: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA THATS SUM FUNNY SHYT I CAN GO LOOKIN AROUND THE HOUSE AT ANY TIME FOR IT I JUST KNOW ITS NOT HERE LOL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA GOOD PLAN THOUGH

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
good plan... but i doubt that will ever happen. so halifax, ¿¿¿why did you quit DM???

Stream:

Half Of A Soldier

Sergeant Major
HAHA Ohhhh yeaa! we got 4 so far, unlesss lordlander would post his name for god sakes, THIS IS ROYALS PSP WERE TALKING ABOUT HERE!!! COMON MAN, GET IT TOGETHER!!!!! SERIOUS JUNK RIGHT HERE!!!

Stream:

H

Halifax

i didint quit DM Lord. but since i got cut Half offered me a spot in his friends clan who the leader was rank 180. i said i will join but i will only stay there until i can get into DM and from what royal told me i need rnk 500.

Stream:

B

BlAzE

lol your not goetting in now you noob...you can be on call waiting for DM and be in other clan (as far as i know)

Stream:

Half Of A Soldier

Sergeant Major
lol your not goetting in now you noob...you can be on call waiting for DM and be in other clan (as far as i know)
BlAzE, please do not flame him. I did not know that he didn't leave the clan yet, so, being the person i am, i offered him a spot in my friends clan, so that i can still know who he is, and maybe we can see if he's smartened up yet. So, again, do not flame him for my mistake.

Thanks
Half