i been banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
i been banned from the shoutbox and now....well am thinking of quiting the DM clan.....am sorry ...well i havnt made a full decisian yet....and if u ppl dont want me around then i go....

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
i did after abit but u all seem.....to not like me sooo i might not stay as a DM ans stop playin games...

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
and that guy that did bann me he said he give us a second chance - wot a lier i hete ppl that lie -_-

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
dude you're the man of course i want you to stay DM!!! don't leave :crying: you havent got ur second chance why don't u PM him and tell him you're sorry and won't do it again

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
hmmmmmmmmmmmm i dont think he rolls like that mann and dude i cant pursuade ppl for shit...

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

of course he rolls like that he's a mature adult. you don't know unless you try.

Stream:

Put it this way..... You were told yesterday to stop the bull shit.... BOTH OF YOU WERE TOLD! As for MM banning u today..... even if he said he would give u a second chance.... Its cause u came into the SB today and started right back were u left of yesterday..... Rude, Obnoxious, and hateful. Srry to say.... We dont need or want ppl like that in DM. We are a Family orientated Clan, who WARS OTHER CLANS, not there clan members! So next time u wonder why.... think about this. Its no wuns fault but your own.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
dude i went and i didnt come back on the DM site. i not been on today either i just found out today i been banned

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

doesnt non have access to your account sim......since he made it for you.....does he know ur password...

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
OH FUCK SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT CUNT!!! HE MADE THIS ACC FOR ME OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
oh my god am pissed off...wen i went i went out wiv my gf and didnt come back to like 11pm so i was oo tired to come on

Status
Not open for further replies.