I am taking a break.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
well guys i have finnaly decided that i will take a break from video games to start keeping my grades up and improving my english grade, not to join any other clan. i will not permenently retire from games so ill be on once and a while, but ill still be active on the site. Hopefully when i get halo 3 ill be let back into this great clan ( if not, oh well........) that ive been in and have made friends in. if not, oh well........

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

well it was fun being in a clan with you, cant wait till you get h3, so i can teac you some stuff haha
see ya

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I hope you ain't leavin DM forever. It was great ownin and competin with you. It's worth it for school

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

yeah fly wish u woudnt leave but grades are important. so make sure i get some A's so u can come back! You were a good commander fly.

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
flymex, i didnt see you on mohh1 much, but I hope that you sign on mohh2 whenever you can to help the team out!

I don't blame you for wanting to ''retire'' from videogames for awhile, so in a way you're setting a good example, bc school's important. But I hope this isn't the last I've seen of the RidDl3r!!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Mex I'll miss you buddy. Come back real soon ya hear?

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Mex!!Great knowing u bro.I would of wished to of co commanded with you in moh2,but i know how important school is.So I wish u the best of luck,go own some books,and when u ready to come back u will for sure have a spot in moh2.Good Luck.To The Bat Cave!!