Hunt3r on FTB3

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
on ftb3, and brutal claims that i can not be DM in ftb3 if im already DM in rr, but rr is dead, and no1 is gonna go back to that lol

rico has to get skilled and work out the control scheme, and i pwnd duke so many times, someone owes me 100$ :D

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
rr ent dead dere is still 200 ppl on it:S and when we were on it dere was lik 2 50 dah most

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Report X-True-Soldier-X. He came into a DM room and booted us. Seems fitting a T2O would use hacks.

Stream:

DM RAiiN

Corporal
Ok Hunt3r that's definitely not true. Doggy had this game at launch so there's no way he could've got online with hacks that early. I know you and most other DM dislike him, and rightfully so, but he doesn't hack.

I've been disconnected from a few games and I've even had my psp turn off completely once, but you have no reason to believe this is doggy unless he openly said "I'm gonna boot this game." And then did it.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Which is exactly what he said did. He joined the actual match mid-round (which is %100 impossible w/o hacks) and everyone in the room's psp shut off. So yes, I do have a slight reason to believe. I am very sorry if I am wrong, but I don't look to be.

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
rr isnt dead... me and X-x-Deads-x-X won a cw yesterday 400-212 after the other team (First-Sniper and dee7113) kept saying that we play bonn or else its a loss for us...(what noobs) well yeah they got destroyed and we made there clan disband after that :p

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
rr isnt dead... me and X-x-Deads-x-X won a cw yesterday 400-212 after the other team (First-Sniper and dee7113) kept saying that we play bonn or else its a loss for us...(what noobs) well yeah they got destroyed and we made there clan disband after that :p

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
we also won 7 other cw's that i wrote down somewhere <.<

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
rico cant handle the ownage he receives on ftb3 so its back to rr lol

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
lol ace when u said that, just lol

sure the community is, but not the actual gameplay

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
are you fkin kidding me...plz tell me your fkin kidding...o wow i cant believe you just said that atv

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
we also won 7 other cw's that i wrote down somewhere <.<
yo me and Deads also beat *TD* today, he is mostly on when i get on and i wouldn't say RR is 'Dead' more like rr is in a coma, well until new ppl come play it