HF posted app for x15

Stream:

A

AnGrY HoMo

Just kidding guys im really just a 12 year old boy whos really experimental. I first found out I like dick when my dad told me he had a lollypop in his pocket and he wanted me to reach for it. Well yeah just wanted to tell ya'll that and Im always a really flaming queer so if you are to please hit me up and yes I like to recieve

Stream:

?

`

its funny royal comes to r4w site dickridin R4W about how gud they were an bein all friendly an shit, but hes crackin shit jokes about a clan dat was neva gonna last, its just a game say wateva u want.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
its funny royal comes to r4w site dickridin R4W about how gud they were an bein all friendly an shit, but hes crackin shit jokes about a clan dat was neva gonna last, its just a game say wateva u want.
I think (Unlike you) we dont like to go to others site and shit in there sand box. R4W was and is skilled. No1 disputes that. The problem is, ya'll cant stay together, no matter what clan tag you use. Cause ya'll think your the greatest thing that ever graced the game. Lets be honest here, the reason you guys flame us so much...... Is cause we are the only clan that came outa mohh, that has never, and will never die. Dont hate us cause we moved on from a game that lost its flavor a year ago. And btw, bragN bout how great ya'll are with your hax turned on ...... dont mean shit to me.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
thats because even though he does crack jokes, DM and R4W "grew up" together, but any clan that rules by power and lets their ego of #1 in the game get to them will fall, which makes it ironic, because R4W has died 4 times i believe.

Stream:

?

`

who cares who survives out of a psp game ur gonna die eventually so wateva. im jus sayin royals nice on r4w site an a prick on DM.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I wouldnt call it dick ridin Ren. I was happy to see R4W raise again because as Flip said DM and R4W both grew up together and yes I do like R4W and they are skilled but I am a prick to some...liek you...because even though I like R4W I dont like all the people in it...like you... I will be a dick to you for as long as you have an ego the only people I did like were runup and....thats it. but I bust on ya'll because you couldnt live through difficulty. Whats up with that?