HeyloHeylo/Looking For Tryout.

Stream:

D

DM_ArchAngelJMT

Harro

Names Dane and I been on Xbox for around Year now, (not long I know) I own Cod4 and GOW2.

I'm alright at them I guess, and ill take a tryout in both if thats allowed?

Also atm, Im on restricted funds, Till august (recession got fired) so im just making new accounts every month, so my rank at the best at times

My gamertag is: ArchAngelJMT

Thanks, just let us get a tryout pwease :p

Stream:

D

DM_ArchAngelJMT

Sorry.. Australian slang like means "me" or "I".

Sorry..

Stream:

D

DM_ArchAngelJMT

Okay lol

sorry again, better stop spamming or ill probably get rejected :(

Hmm...

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
Console: Headset:
nope spamming is fun and its you thread do what you want with it
spamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcan

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Best of luck to ya Archangel. Hope you get a tryout and welcome to our site! Try to be active here a bit and I'm sure they'll let you tryout to play CoD4 with them shortly. Again, welcome to our site and if you're cool I hope you stick around! =)

PS. You are right about spamming Archangel, don't do it here, especially in your intro thread =)

Stream:

D

DM_ArchAngelJMT

Hehe okay, thanks Vela

I knew it wasent alright to spam :( Never is ahah, You will see me around and ill try to be a cool bloke >.<

Stream:

D

DM_ArchAngelJMT

Im off for tonight, May be on Cod4 before I sleep, so feel free to add my GT.

Night, Hope i get a tryout :D

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I will add your GT when I get a chance Archangel, I haven't been able to get on Xbox very much cuz I've been super busy, but I'll try to add you soon.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
AUSSIE!!!!

Lets just recruit him so we can have a man "down under'' be in the clan!