Hey (:

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Console: Headset:
Hawtie. Nah im jk but hey, You are beautiful haha :). Welcome to DM Mrs.Cameltoe! My first time seeing a girl on DM :D. Enjoy your stay! and If you get a ps3. Add meh, Mr.Cameltoe nah jk. Its xLaChESiS- :). Gay name right there but im changin it when Battlefield 3 and the new CoD comes out :D. It prolly be cameltoeissmexy :). Nah im really joking :)
Hop off her dick lmfao.

Stream:

B

Banks

Lmfao what the fuck is that yo. You're such a clown nigga.
ima flirt baby! i'm a 14 year old 250 LBS Chubby with bifocals. she said i could get a lil feel feel so ima feel feel ya digggggggggggggggggggggggg? give me the address so i can type that into my GPS System, lets play psp together so i can here your cute voiceeeeee :)))))))

REAL NIGGA SHIT

Stream:

D

DM Mrs.Cameltoe

Hawtie. Nah im jk but hey, You are beautiful haha :). Welcome to DM Mrs.Cameltoe! My first time seeing a girl on DM :D. Enjoy your stay! and If you get a ps3. Add meh, Mr.Cameltoe nah jk. Its xLaChESiS- :). Gay name right there but im changin it when Battlefield 3 and the new CoD comes out :D. It prolly be cameltoeissmexy :). Nah im really joking :)
DAMNNN. Seriously? I thought there were more chicks on here. ...You guys must have made them quit with all these comments on my looks. Lol There's already a Mr.Cameltoe though.

Stream:

D

DM Mrs.Cameltoe

ima flirt baby! i'm a 14 year old 250 LBS Chubby with bifocals. she said i could get a lil feel feel so ima feel feel ya digggggggggggggggggggggggg? give me the address so i can type that into my GPS System, lets play psp together so i can here your cute voiceeeeee :)))))))

REAL NIGGA SHIT
Wow. You are 2.5x bigger than me. No. Lie. LMFAO But I don't own a psp. How are you going to hear me now? :/
*I didn't know you found Justin Bieber's voice sexy. Haha jk (;

Stream:

D

DM Mrs.Cameltoe

Krysis: Ayee, sexism is pretty funny at times.
Banks: Lmfao says you and my 30 stalkers

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
DAMNNN. Seriously? I thought there were more chicks on here. ...You guys must have made them quit with all these comments on my looks. Lol There's already a Mr.Cameltoe though.
Awww Its okay :p. I was jk anyway. There's 2 girls in here o.o. One is QueenMacy? Correct me if I am mistaken and Meats Girl (Major Meat I dont know at all :p) but I dont see them alot. Enjoy your stay girl! :). You'll meet nice people here :). Yea your looks is amazing :thumbsup:

Stream:

D

DM Mrs.Cameltoe

It's all cool with me. That makes me feel honored for being a part of the clan. (Even though I just joined and there are much more experienced people) Lol DM4L! I refuse to change clans. All the other ones are bs. I already met all you guys, all EXTREMELY friendly. :) Thanks. These supposedly good looks are from eating, sleeping and Black OPS. haha

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Welcome to the forums MCT. Good to see some new members hitting the site l8ly. GL & GJ Wii Team.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Welcome to the tribe.....
I think the staff over at the DM store mentioned something about a job opening up for a spokesmodel...
Jay kayin'

::blunt