HEY IM MURDER

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
Well once again DM mentioned MV and how were dumb first so it became our bussiness. And ya you guys can just check once in a while to see if we have any left-overs for you guys....not that there is anything wrong with left-overs. Hell, i wouldnt even be here today if my dad wouldnt have been the last guy in line to choo choo train on my mom

Stream:

MV SainT

Corporal
Well once again DM mentioned MV and how were dumb first so it became our bussiness. And ya you guys can just check once in a while to see if we have any left-overs for you guys....not that there is anything wrong with left-overs. Hell, i wouldnt even be here today if my dad wouldnt have been the last guy in line to choo choo train on my mom
LMFAO!!! ;)

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Dont know why what WE say matters to you...