help~!

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
i understand the point, but HELL FUCKING NO, wht do u think, we r just gonna let u cheat ur way to rank #1?....................u shud not hav posted this, BAD FUCKN IDEA

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Yo who in the hell do you think you are?!?! That is some grade A bullshyt. If you a DM the you got to fucking work for your rank I dont give a fuck who you are. We have all worked for ours and your no fucking god child that we should take specail care of. Comon if your REALLY ranked number fucking 5 then you should have no fucking problem getting your rank back up!! Just for posting and thinking that shyt you will be demoted, you have no more respect as an officer and you will be placed back unto the probation period. WUN more slip up and your out of DM. Us Demon don't need you to corrupt our good name. Damn kid I'm fucking dissapointed in you..

Stream:

X

X DM Member

Wow royal....harsh harsh words....but still i wouldnt help in a billion miles....srry man....if you want to be # 1....do what i did, kill....kill!!!! kill all humanity!! haha im kidding. just do what you have to do.

Stream:

B

BlAzE

Yea i agree with Royal (just without the swearing) but yea....work for it!