Hello!

Stream:

KLGChaos

DM Forum Member
Console: Headset:
Hello, everyone. I'm KLGChaos and I've been looking for a nice PC clan to play with. I saw some players online with the DM clan tag and a google search brought me here.

I'm 34, have been gaming for over 30 years.

Right now my main game is CoD: Ghosts on Xbox where I have a 1.4 k/d and play mostly TDM and some Domination. I also have BF4, though I haven't played it much, as well has FFXIV where I have a level 50 Dragoon.

My Steam name is the same as my forum name, so if anyone wants to play some Ghosts, feel free to hit me up. I look forward to playing with all of you!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Nice to have you here Chaos, thanks for joining the forum....do you remember any of the DM names you played with?

Stream:

KLGChaos

DM Forum Member
Yes... there was Abe Froman, Force, Jack Baur, Shotty and Mugz... They had the DM clan tag. Lag was pretty bad, so they ended up leaving (understandable), but it was nice finding people working together. Clans seems few and far between on Steam. :(

It's possible they aren't members of this particular DM... Still, I'm looking for a clan and to just have some fun with other players. I've tried a couple other places, but they've always been Xbox or PS only.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Yes... there was Abe Froman, Force, Jack Baur, Shotty and Mugz... They had the DM clan tag. Lag was pretty bad, so they ended up leaving (understandable), but it was nice finding people working together. Clans seems few and far between on Steam. :(

It's possible they aren't members of this particular DM... Still, I'm looking for a clan and to just have some fun with other players. I've tried a couple other places, but they've always been Xbox or PS only.
Only names I recognize in that list is jack & shotty....just could be the others go by different names here on the forum. Regardless, hopefully you stick around and stay active.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Hey [MENTION=6399]KLGChaos[/MENTION]...I get an invalid user when clicking on your steamID did you:

then look for "Custom URL http://steamcommunity.com/id/" and in the entry field put your unique name, if have spaces.... then must use underscore....and make sure your profile is set to public.

Stream:

KLGChaos

DM Forum Member
Profile is set to public, but I didn't have the url... should be all set now.

Edit: Just checked it myself. It says it can't find the profile in the box, but when I click that, it takes me to the page. Weird.

Edit 2: Just figure out the problem. I had to put my steam ID in all lowercase. Seems to work now.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Welcome! Hope to see you stay :tails:

Stream:

KLGChaos

DM Forum Member
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I'm not on Xbox anymore, I'm afraid. After my hard drive died, I switched to Steam and the PC and haven't looked back. I may end up getting the Steambox, though. If it can play all my steam games, that would rock. I could use the smaller monitor on my PC for games like CoD where big screens hinder your Visio and use my 46 inch tv for Skyrim, Fallout, etc.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
It is nice to see another ole shit around here...even though I'm older. I remember playing coleco-vision....damn....I'm old.

Stream:

KLGChaos

DM Forum Member
My first system was the Atari 2600.... Could hook it up when I was three. First game-- Combat.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
welcome to the site man . DM is definitely a good clan to be in and the community is very humble to other players.