Hello everybody

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
Console: Headset:
For all that know me I am Zero. a few years back I played ftb2. I would get on my regular account but forgot password and really dunno if i will be able to remmember it anyways. I hope DM has been doing great. well I gtg now got work in an hour and gotta start walking xD GO NIGHT CREW 10pm to 7am best hours ever xP. lol anyways hope everyone has a great night and day whenever you read this.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Hey Zero its blazer aka Shippon if you remember....... Hows it going?

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
Been great. Yes I remmember you blazer. It may have been a while but not that long. XD still working for crappy walmart but hey money is money have to get it somehow to make it through life.

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
XD everybody who has facebook should check out Thrusting xP. facebook.com/LetsThrustTogether we are currently holding a contest anyone want a free shirt should join it xD.

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
been great. wish i could get better sleep xD but hey im still alive and moving xP.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Spoke to you earlier, but still welcome back to the site, I remember tearing it up with you on FTB2, good times. Loved that game.

Enjoy your stay!

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
lol I wouldnt have a problem with that i only thrust inanimate objects xD

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
He doesn't argue that he's an nasty STd, so it must be true.

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
To change the subject everyone should check out LetsThrustTogether on youtube. xD no spaces three videos and im the one with the dog collar and i will not answer why i wear one. lol