Haters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
Console: Headset:
ok im jus pointing out some fucking assholes whos been calling asians chinks.
yea....i mean u nick fantin fucking calling asians chinks i dont with this b.s
fuck u dude.. it like calling blacks the n word so stfu nick..

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite

yea guys cmon were not just a clan were family so stop hurtin ur dm bros and quit sayin stuff

Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
no...i h8 it when ppl make fun of asians and calling us names and making fun of us.. it not wat nick said 2 me but what he said about my race...

Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
u guys dont get it do u? i live in a place where its simpily seperated we get made fun of cuz of our race. dman wat if some1 calls u a n word slave?
wat wud u do?

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Honestly Cyc, it's their own ignorance that puts themselves down. I might get mad and kick their ass or somethin, but you guys are fam. and this should've easily been resolved. Nick should apologize if it's causing so much trouble.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I don't think this issue should of been put in a thread...I respect the both you of so plz just put all your differences aside...DM4L remember...When ppl call me names...shit man i get called names all the time in MOH1...I just ignore them,and keep playin...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Haha, thats wun asain who gets pissy...me and wonton kid with eachother all the time, I call him a chink he calls me a cracker I tell him to eat noodles he tells me to eat a bigmac...I mean common really? grow up

Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
dude u dont know how much racist every1 is 2 me...a20 r racist fuckers(not buz and ar) and some of u guys

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
dude u dont know how much racist every1 is 2 me...a20 r racist fuckers(not buz and ar) and some of u guys

CyC, I dont think anywun would ever say that to try and hurt you. If it came out, im sure it was meant as a joke. I see that it bothers you, and im sorry ''to you'' for that. We dont have ppl in this clan that would intentionally do that crap. Chill lil brotha. Unfortunatly through life you are gunna see a few true asswipes that mean it when they say it, not at all right, but a fact of life. Gunna have to learn to deal with them, or pull out an uzi wun day and spray their white, black, yellow, or red ass's with lead!

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Haha, thats wun asain who gets pissy...me and wonton kid with eachother all the time, I call him a chink he calls me a cracker I tell him to eat noodles he tells me to eat a bigmac...I mean common really? grow up
way to kick a guy when hes down...
hes obviously upset, i mean youre mature enough Royal to have a no racists feelings but you dont have to call him pissy...

Racism is Ignorance.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
im sorry cyc because by the A20 ppl u probaly mean me. but everything ive said was as a joke,(and if u were getting tired of it u couldve just told me right then and there, because i thought u would take it as a joke since ive known u for almost a year now.) but u would reply with something racist to, like me having slaves or making fun of me becuase im part norwegian. and ive seen u start some racist stuff with other ppl. :sad:

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
sry cyc i didnt no you got so mad about these type of things..
and well i hope this whole thing gets worked out...
pce bro

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
i dont have a problem with asian dude. i was only goin against vash to piss him off after he made fun of my country, which is about as important to me as my race. Youve made fun of my country too. i cant believe youd do this shit to me man, ive never called u any racist words to diss you.

btw im canadian... I GET MADE FUN OF BY 90% OF AMERICANs CUZ THEIR IGNORANT

and you invented 'dick fartin' so id shut up. and i havent seen you on this site or in games in ages

I cant believe youd make me look like such an ass. this isnt an issue that needs to be told to the public, this is a PM issue. and the 'n' word is used in way worse terms man, you cant even compare it

Stream:

M

MorbidFrc

cyc, i hav nvr seen u get made fun of once with the term ''chink'' or bcuz ur ''asian''

nickfantin takes so much shit from every1 in DM about him being canadian, he turns it around so he can laugh at it, i mean look at his DM4L stuff video, he mentions igloos in canada AS A JOKE

cyc, com on man, its not like u to jus single out som1, especially som1 who u usd to b rele good friends with

the only racist person i saw was vash, and he got cut

Status
Not open for further replies.