Happy National Hangover Day

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
HAHA!!!!! oh wait....sssshhhhh people have headaches....not me though cuz I got family comn over. Wheres the smilie that makes you slit your wrist while hanging yourself?

Any of yall got any good stories post em here!

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Man i drank grey goose a cranburry juice all night i was with my boy erik who came up from chicago in the navy he drank a shitload of shit and yacked all over my floor 2 feet away from the trash can i had this old lady tryin to fuck me at this party man idgaf how drunk i was it wasnt happenin she was tellin me to come back to her house after 2am n shit

I had a fuckin blast and no hangover what so ever

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I brought in the new year while taking a shower and then watched 3 movies while drinking 2 diet mountain dews and 1 diet dr pepper.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Man i drank grey goose a cranburry juice all night i was with my boy erik who came up from chicago in the navy he drank a shitload of shit and yacked all over my floor 2 feet away from the trash can i had this old lady tryin to fuck me at this party man idgaf how drunk i was it wasnt happenin she was tellin me to come back to her house after 2am n shit

I had a fuckin blast and no hangover what so ever
eww dude wtf

Stream:

DM xKiLL4x

Major General
well uk new yrs eve wuz ma bday...1st i chill wit ma gurl den i got rid of her nd had a big azz party dat sht wuznt ova till like 4...woke round sht idk 11 or 12 2day nd dis bitch wuz knockd out bhin ma sofa...i told her she had 2 get da hell out of hurr

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
i watched the hangover before i went out last night as a premenition... I can remember what happened last night tho

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Welllll i went to my friends house and nobody was home so we had like 30 people over and played pong got drunk smoked dutches alll nightt... me and my friend eric went 3-1 in pong lol. After that i went and hung out with my girl until like 12:30 then went back to eric's house and passed out till 3 lmfao. i'm not hurtin as bad as i thought i would be so kudos to me :p

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
went to long beach saw that dude jump over the water with his car. went to Downey got drunk for the count down 9 shots of tres generai.... whatever but it was some smooth tequila and then watched some Cheech and Chong. Afterwards, went up north to the valley played Rock Band Beatles horribly! went home around 4 knocked out. i had a sleepy day i guess its not really a hangover. but pretty damn good new years. Happy New Year Errrbody!