Happy B-Day Jess!!

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Happy Birthday to Jess, A Fello DM and Good Friend!!! :dance9bh: Hope u have a fun day Jess!

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
happy godamnit mother fucking heathen ungodly birthday jess! :D

Stream:

Happy Birthday Hunky Country Boy..... I mean....... MAN!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jess, hope u have a great wun...... and hey , just think another yr closer to finding Miss Jess Right, and gettin ur funk on! Woot.... Happy B-day Bro!

MG ::blunt

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
LOL Nikki. Thanks guys. You all do realize that the whole scenario before was a test of sorts to see how long ya'll would last with constant battering on how lonely/emotional somebody was and Nikki, you are a very sweet girl. But I'm not really like that, needing a girl and all lmao. It was all a research ploy of mine. In reality I choose no girl because I like it, I actually have money and don't have to put up with the crap. In the last few days I've had over 20 girls message me that I was cute/hot/pretty etc. I could have a girl tomorrow if I wanted, and choose out of a good lot. I'm rocking the single life, hoping to get a R6 soon too, that thing is tons of fun. Thanks for the birthday thread though, ya'll 4 are good friends. Especially Riddler and the Meats. The rest still view me like I acted when I was using ya'll as a testing grounds to find out how your average teens view that kind of person lol. But I don't really care lol it's the way I am. Thanks again ya'll who replyed! Peace