Halo 3 Clan Rank 15-25

Stream:

R

RaggedyAirplane

Hey, I'm making a clan for ppl that want to Kick Ass in Halo 3. If your interested post your Gamertag here.

Stream:

Console: Headset:
wow are you really going to dm to try to recruit dm for youre halo 3 team when we have a halo 3 team... wtf bro

Stream:

R

RaggedyAirplane

oh shit
I didnt know this already had a team. thanks for tellin me lol. do you know where i could go to join a team or make one of my own?

Stream:

go to introductions and make a thread with your gamertag rank
what youre good at
favorite maps
guns
best maps/gun
and some other stuff you think we should know about you and then kola will get back with you ( hes the h3 commander/leader)

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
"oh shit I didnt know this already had a team." RaggedyAirplane

Rite on the top it says Halo 3...."DM Clan Gaming Forum l A COD5, GOW2, COD4, MOHH 1&2, HALO 3, Socom FTB2 Clan and Gaming Forum"

HALO 3 is rite in that lol

Last edited:
Stream:

R

RaggedyAirplane

I thought it was a site we're you could make your own clan. thanks for the info. i'm joinin.

Stream:

yeah this is a clan with multiple branches not clans but gl in tryouts and have fun on the site

Stream:

R

RaggedyAirplane

hahahah sweet there's try outs. thats awesome. how many halo 3 teams are there

Stream:

yes and no
you have to be good at it maybe amazing i dont know what kolas recruiting standards are so i cant promise anything he might not even be recruiting but just psot the thread and he will get back to you

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Im pretty sure Kola's down to snag a player if their good. Always room for one more.