Halo 3 Application

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
Console: Headset:
Whats up guys, i have been on this site for about 2 weeks now, and as some of u kno i can get pretty worked up and be a dick sometimes. but thats only cause i care about what i do, i take halo 3 very seriously, i was even very good at halo 2. i almost went to an MLG tourny in Charlotte NC last year or 2 years ago w.e but family tragedy came up.

I take H3 very seriously, im a legit 50 in double team, 49 in Slayer, 42 in MLG (which is decent) and have over a 1.22 K/D ratio. My brother plays on my account too which is why its not better, but my account is RCK01a and my 2nd account is Rc Koia. My Rc Koia has a lot better stats.

I love playin for fun, but what gets me goin is a close 49 49 game with me no scopin sword guy when he's lunging at me for a bulltrue on the side.

My friend is a semi professional halo player and has played teams such as Final Boss, Str8 Rippin, Triggers Down, and Team Carbon, i have coached his team in San Diego for the MLG tourny this year.

I have lots of experience and i believe i could lead DM to its full potential to being a dominating clan, and i believe if we work hard, put forth the effort, and get a solid team, Team Demon Messiah will be in MLG tournys next year

Please promote me as a DM member at your call and put me at a rank you think fits my leadership and love for the game

TJ

Stream:

DM Cab

Sergeant Major
if i have permission to try you out. i will.. your stats doesnt really matter. its how u play the game.. and if ur br is good.
i got my 50 so many times on mlg. but cant seem to get it sense i havent been on sense the orlando mlg..
but ill try you out..

eny1 ?give me permission?
telln u know.. im not guna be at my best when i try u out.. ima be like 1%. itlle take me atleast 2 weeks to get all my skills backk!

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Yea.. my friend wants to try out too.
GT: IxBananaBreadIx.
He's also DM GaRuGa.

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
if i have permission to try you out. i will.. your stats doesnt really matter. its how u play the game.. and if ur br is good.
i got my 50 so many times on mlg. but cant seem to get it sense i havent been on sense the orlando mlg..
but ill try you out..

eny1 ?give me permission?
telln u know.. im not guna be at my best when i try u out.. ima be like 1%. itlle take me atleast 2 weeks to get all my skills backk!
for shur cab, try anyone out as you please for halo

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
i say him and cab try starting up a new halo 3 team. but cabdoesnt go on as often anymore so idk. everdream is like in a hwole nother world. havnt heard from him. i would be happy to start up the halo team again if i had my xbox. wiht gears and cod on the rise i doubt ima play halo 3 ever again. but just so you know ima 46 in team slayer. i usually played by myself. none of my friends were good.