Guys Im Sorry

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
listen i kknow i sucked balls in that PI war today but let me explain: i was gettin realy nervous b4 the game so when we started and i sprinted forward i taped the joystick really hard and it got messed up and chipped so the whole war i was playing with a messed up joystic and as u say i sucked as bad as shit. i dont want to make any lame excuses and i under stand it u guys never want to war with me again lol. if i was a comander i wouldnt let my slef war. so sorry fore messing up the whole game and wen i get cod4 for ps3 il just own in that :)

thank you,
DM MASCOT aka DM AEagle

o btw this kinda look like im quitn mohh but im not.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
It's alright Eag, we were all rusty. We'll get em next time

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
feagle, its mohh1.

i honestly dont care about that game

now, if you did that in mohh2...against FL...i would've found you and snapped your preppy neck like a twig.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
i dont know why i got so nervous in the first place. i mean on moh2 if we played fl i wudnt b as nervous cuz iv playd wit fl and i know dey r possible to kill. now wen i learned tht ballin and ares were in it, it changed seams like i cn nvr kill r4w... o well

Stream:

EverdreamDR

Master Sergeant
sry to hear that eagle, but i no ur good and u own on moh1...any1 has sucked ass in some war, so dont worry xD

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Damn, I just heard about our loss. I feel really bad because I wasn't able to come. Sorry guys.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
yea dude ive had some bad and i mean BAD wars dont take it to hard just practice and you will get better.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Dude everyone messes up it's ok man chill it happens. You will get to play again.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
thanks guys. and if u wanna know how bad it was i had 4 kills to 16 deaths and only got the flag once then of course i died lol

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Feagle dont even worry bro...I knew our team was gonna have a hard time,I mean come on bro we are all very rusty in moh1...Either way thanks for being honest...To The Bat Cave!!