Guide to Hacking YOUR PSP!!!!

Stream:

x_-Noctis-_X

Colonel
Console: Headset:
ok first of all you MUST have a psp with a firware of 5.03 or less....trying this on a psp with fw higher than 5.03 will most likely fuck it up....anyways here the steps. this tut DOES NOT require a pandora or magic mem stick, making it one of the most useful and easy and fast alternative to hacking your psp:

btw:I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE TO YOUR PSP

The Difference between a Full CFW and HEN CFW is that:

Full CFWs you are able to Shut Down your PSP fully, and when you turn it back on your CFW will be loaded. Full CFW is more stable and has Recovery Mode.

HEN CFWs will lose their CFW when you Shut Down the PSP fully, so to keep that from happening, people put their PSP with HEN CFW on Sleep Mode instead. HEN CFWs do not have Recovery Mode except for 5.03 GEN for HEN CFW.

First download chickhen: click here

Second watch one of the following vids depending on what psp u got:

HERE IS A VIDEO ON HOW TO RUN CHIKHEN ON A PSP-Phat:

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y6HtoJ8dguQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="344" width="425">http://www.youtube.com/v/Y6HtoJ8dguQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1</object>

HERE IS HOW TO RUN CHICK HEN ON A PSP-SLIM(2000)/BRITE(3000):

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YIv8R1wCGNk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="344" width="425">http://www.youtube.com/v/YIv8R1wCGNk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1</object>

IGNORE THIS STEP IF YOUR USING A PSP-PHAT:

After you have installed chick hen on your psp you need PspIdent: click here.

This will tell you what kind of MotherBoard you have on your PSP Slim. If your MoBo is a TA-085 v1 or v2 or a TA-088 v1 or v2, then you will be able to install a Full CFW. If your MoBo is a TA-088 v3, then you will have to install a HEN CFW.

If your PSP is a Phat or a Slim TA-085/TA-088 v1 or v2:

Step 1: Now that you have ChickHEN R2 loaded, you have to download and install HellCat's Recovery Flasher v1.60: click here

Step 2: Download the 5.00 OFW Update a.k.a 500.PBP:youll have to download that one on your own...i cant post it lol, USE GOOGLE!!!!.

Step 3: Once you have the 5.00 OFW Update, make sure it is named "500.PBP". Next, put that on the root of your memory stick (The root of the memory stick is the window that pops up when you first plugin in your PSP to the Computer via USB Cord).

Step 4: Now that you have all those files and tools downloaded and installed, you are ready for the process to install Full CFW!

Step 5: Run HellCat's Recovery Flasher on your PSP. It will bring you to a menu, where you have to accept the disclaimer or it won't let you run the application. Once you accept, you will be in another menu, this is where the magic happens.

Step 6: Scroll down to where it says "Install CFW (of version selected above)"
Note: MAKE SURE THE VERSION ABOVE IS 5.00, IF IT IS NOT CHANGE IT!

Step 7: Now you can press the "X" button to start installing CFW. It will do some stuff for a few seconds, and once it is done, it will ask you to press any button to shutdown your PSP, do that and when you turn your PSP back on, you will be on CFW!

If your PSP is a Slim TA-088 v3 or a Brite:

Step 1: Now that you have ChickHEN R2 loaded, you have to download and install 5.03 GEN-A:click here

Step 2: Once you have 5.03 GEN-A up and running, your now on HEN CFW!

Note: Since your PSP is not able to run a Full CFW and only a HEN CFW, you will not be able to Shut Down your PSP fully, you will only be able to put it on Sleep Mode/Standby Mode. This is cause HEN CFW is loaded from the RAM and not the Flash0. If you do end up shutting it down you ill need to go throught the installing steps again.

If u have Full CFW running then you need to update to 5.50 gen-a to play online:
click here to download

THIS TUT WAS COPIED FROM CONSOLESPOT.NET FROM LEO9891...THIS WAS POSTED TO AID YOU IN UR JOURNEY FOR CFW

Stream:

G

Gala

great guide, i haven't seen good guides like this since DemonLuvr. kudos

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Good stuff, but DM normally doesnt want to see this type of stuff

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I support this thread,and thing all ppl in DM who own a PSP should get CFW.Free games,able to take pictures,and other cool stuff...Great thread bro,I hope all of my team who play RR get this...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
I support this thread,and thing all ppl in DM who own a PSP should get CFW.Free games,able to take pictures,and other cool stuff...Great thread bro,I hope all of my team who play RR get this...To The Bat Cave!!
Batty, all this thread proves is that DM could be *hypothetically* *maybe* a bunch of cheaters.

Stream:

x_-Noctis-_X

Colonel
thers a guy on u tube tht does this nd provides all the sht on the description
lol...well ive put it all here....
great guide, i haven't seen good guides like this since DemonLuvr. kudos
thnx a lot bro
nice stuff im sure this can help sum ppls
lol thnx bro
Like me :D but ima get full cfw
good luck...if u face any probs...IM me...my msn is posted
thnx a lot bat :D....i hope they all take advantage of this
it dint work for me...WTF!!!
what didnt work for you? im guessing the installing of chick-hen? that might take a while...keep trying...when u open the folder scroll down slowly...that raises the chances...
Batty, all this thread proves is that DM could be *hypothetically* *maybe* a bunch of cheaters.
well that depends on whether or not those who do install this find and use hacks....just b/c u have cfw doesnt mean ull be hacker...i only use cfw for free games lol... plus about half of all psp owners have a hacked psp....and only 2/5 of those use hacks...