Got a PSN Question

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
tomorrow, black ops first strike is coming out...
i dont have a psn card. can i sign out of my psn, log into my friends psn and then buy it using that?
where is it stored?
Can i return Black Ops and when i get it back, it will still be there?

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
I dont really care about the map pack, Im getting it after this week (sat-wed) ITS FUCKING EXAMS, TOO MUCH STUDDYYING :(.. Then Im free to play! I be getting a psn card on next thursday. When Crysis 2 and Battlefield 3 comes out, I might put CoD away for a while till a new one arrives :D.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
I dont really care about the map pack, Im getting it after this week (sat-wed) ITS FUCKING EXAMS, TOO MUCH STUDDYYING :(.. Then Im free to play! I be getting a psn card on next thursday
that is nothing to do on what he said pat...

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
that is nothing to do on what he said pat...
Well Im sharing something XD. It wont work psy. If your PSN is like EU and you download from a guy with US PSN then it will not work. Treyarch said to download the correct version for your game. If your Black Ops Disk is EU then download EU. If US then US. Jap if Jap. That's what I heard.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
Well Im sharing something XD. It wont work psy. If your PSN is like EU and you download from a guy with US PSN then it will not work. Treyarch said to download the correct version for your game. If your Black Ops Disk is EU then download EU. If US then US. Jap if Jap. That's what I heard.
he borrows it off one of his cyrptite frineds

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
okay... Paul, Sim pwns you.
I ASKED A SIMPLE DAMN QUESTION!
now i rape you.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Dude, I gave a more informative one and I got it from news :p. Rape me if you can :p. Remember, dont download the version of First Strike that isnt the same with your Black Ops disk.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
>.> if i rape you, will you mind? -.-
WHERE DOES IT GET STORED?
CAN ALEXI RE DOWNLOAD IT ON HIS PS3?!

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
>.> if i rape you, will you mind? -.-
WHERE DOES IT GET STORED?
CAN ALEXI RE DOWNLOAD IT ON HIS PS3?!
It goes to your ps3? or just gets into the game itself. Im not that sure.
Possibly he can redownload it. Ask people who experienced sharing DLC's on MW2.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Psy whoever buys it on their account will download it immediately, then he has to log off and the 2nd person logs in to that account and goes to the PSN store and goes to the downloads section in the top right and clicks (X) then scroll to Black Ops First Strike Map Pack and click (X). Then Your golden :)

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
So psy, your psn is EU right? :0. Tell alexi i might download too XDDD.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Psy whoever buys it on their account will download it immediately, then he has to log off and the 2nd person logs in to that account and goes to the PSN store and goes to the downloads section in the top right and clicks (X) then scroll to Black Ops First Strike Map Pack and click (X). Then Your golden :)
but we both need it

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
the map pack sux only good maps are ascension and berlin wall

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
a dlc can be downloaded 5 times unti lu have to re buy therefore ur friend can buy the map pack, then when his download is complete u can log on his acc from ur ps3 and download it again.. the onlt thing is u must keep the user his acc is on because if u delete the user when ur done.. the dlc goes bye bye

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
razor said it 90% right, it's not 5 DLs then u got to buy again. it's 5 registered ps3's on the accounts till you have to buy it again