Good ol' GB PS3 Days (videos)

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
I was going to do this a while ago but i forgot about it and I was talking to rico about the old MW2 GBs and how fun they were and it reminded me. Anyways, probably the most fun I've had with GB was when we first started doing them on MW2. The team consisted of people like Blazer, rico, grillz, razor, snipa, fantin, and even roy when he was stealing his roomates ps3 (or whatever the situtation was, i forgot), and maybe a few people im missing. anyways, we decided that it would be beneficial to play lots of CTF, because most of our team had been MOHH pros and the general CTF tactics. Deciding to play CTF turned out to be a good idea. i beleive we start 6-1 and we like 16-8 and one point, playing CTF overide exclusively. Probably still my favorite gamemode today. our basic strategy was have everybody use tac insertion and have everyone put them in the middle of the map top intercept flag carriers (lmao yes, we always played tac insertion enabled), and we would have 2 people defend, usually blazer and I, and have 2/3 people go for flags, usually rico and grillz or whoever else was playing. If the game was close i would push up at the end. If they had our flag and i was by theirs, i would camp near it and not take it. While this strategy we very simple and in some ways retarded, it worked very very well. This is the ending of our very 1st GB on the 3rd map, in what was a great game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-iIoPpoINQ . Later i might find more footage but this is about all i have from our early CTF games. Then we started playing TDM after grillz and sasquatch (at this point, around our 1st remake, because of an accidental deletion, sasquatch joined the team) recomended it because it was easy in dubs. we basically just camped our spawn and had pretty decent success in doing so. heres some game were i did terrible and we almost had a great comeback (3rd map) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYphpgy3OTY we ended on a 13-6 run :( . we also started playing S and D and we slowly got better: heres a random clutch and really bad kids http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZNd4zLbsnI . we had some more epic CTF games like this 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIS4l3qQcjw . idk excatly what happend witht he timeline, but i know that we started doing bad and had a team that was 15-20 at some point so we remade. eventually we had some good runs, and my memory is poor but i remeber loosing to a top 10 team in CTF on terminal, 3rd map, in overtime with like 30 seconds left. i also remember beating a team that was around 20-3 on CTF estate by getting a 1 kill lead, and taking their flag to the boathouse roof and camping by it the rest of the game lol. SO i know this is basically me just rambling on about MW2 GBs but i would just like to invite other people who were in this to add piece from what they remeber. because there are probably some good stories and games im forgetiting and i have like 40GB of GB games on my pc lmao so feel free to share thought ect.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
i sent u rico and camps an invite to the gb team

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
but camps has to disband ur current team b4 i can send u one

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
yea i miss all those GB's.... Same with a few of the WaW Gb's that i did really well in hehe. Now im in university and actually ave shit to do :(

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
I have a shitload of these videos on my external HD. Just gotta find 'em.

Stream:

DM DraToR-

Founding Member
I made mw2 team with rico . Mich tell camps to accept both of ur invites

Stream:

DM Sasquatch57 ♕

Trophy Hunter
Founding Member
I love the MW2 gbs. i think they are the best for gbing and I would love to join any team on MW2 bc they are so fun. And tailz could you send me a inv to the BO team i tried out for batman and pure and passed and im always on it every day
GB User Name : Sasquatch57
PSN user name : Sasquatch 57
add me

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
LoL I remember those days where I'd be playing on my room mates PS3 and hes be the only person impressed by my performence...also I remember coming home almost running home from night classes thinking "WE GOT A GB TO DO!!!"