Guest viewing is limited
  • You have a limited number of page views remaining
  • 3 guest views remaining
  • Register now to remove this limitation
  • HEY SOLDIER!...isn't it about time you quit lurking and join in on the fun? It takes less than 30sec to register.

good bye DM

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
well DM, times hav indeed been the best, fightn along side u all has been gr8, and ty for maken my mohh experiance so much fun

im bored wit mohh.....i hav played way to much, tht is has become unhealthy lol......i mean, add up all my play time, 16 days.....HOLY SHIT

so, ima take my leav from mohh, i am quiting mohh......i cant believe it but i am...........u all r the coolest, and i hope u remember the best of times in moh with me

ty jeffy for maken this amazing gameing site tht was a great platforum for all DM

ty hova for all those fun times(duoble teaming ali baurman)

ty mex for the funny story about boarder hopping

ty yank for being a commander with me

ty plaction for makeing this clan

ty all DM for having appointed me as a commander

ty charlesk for snipen the fuckn shit outta me lol

and ty Royal for sticking out wit me in DM for so lon.....wht is it 7 months?

ilu DM

my parting wish is 2 things:

1. nvr stop haten LM, kik their asses at all times

2. yank, lead DM to victory in mohh!!!!!

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
:shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:

Stream:

G

Galatica

Morb u r the coolest guy in DM n i respect ur reasons 4 leaving, good luck wit the rest of skool n good luck wit life
hope ill see u again in MoHH2 1 day, but all i can say is u were a great commander n u did ur job,
ilu2 morb lol
best of luck
DM galatica

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
thanks for the honorable mention. i will miss you and i wont fight as much after we defeat TS.

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
if ur quiting moh like i did, u should team up with me on the 360 :D or MOH Heroes 2!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Well it sucks man cuz you were the backbone of DM MOHH. You and I had a rough start but we soon became friends. I hope you stay on the site and chat with us, and let us know how you're doing from time to time. You will be missed brother, but I can understand why u are retiring. Good luck to you my friend.

Stream:

G

Galatica

yea i kno morb atleast stay here at the site too so we can all still chat

Stream:

DM FoCuS

1st Lieutenant
well bro... i never really played with you much but i know your cool. DM will miss you. hope to see you around. peace

Stream:

DM Spartan

2nd Lieutenant
BYE BYE :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Why did it take so long for me to see this thread......SHIT!
You recruited me morb...and now you are leaving/left.....same with Yankee02... I guess you both have your reasons.....but what the HELL?!?!?...didn't both of you use to say DM4L?
You will be missed my friends....but I hope you still hang around the site to bullshit.

Hopefully both of you come back for MOHH2 or in the meantime if you get a 360 look me up.

Peace,
DL

Stream:

G

Galatica

DL there is more behind Morb n yankee really... if u wanna kno just PM me cuz we really dont talk bout it anymore