Global Dm Day!!

Stream:

D

DM Rainx

OCTOBER 30TH IS GLOBAL DM DAY!!!!! ALL DM'S SHOULD WEAR RED ON THAT DAY. PLEASE DO THIS, ITS TIGHT AS HELL!!! YEAH!!!! WHY AM I STILL WRITING!!!!?!?!? :rolleyes: ;) :diablo:

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Great idea man! I know the shirt I'm gonna wear. Clean or Dirty, it's going to get worn!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
socks, bandanna, shoes, hat, anything red will work. Its like st.patricks day but instead of green, you wear red...

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I hope you all aren't getting into demons and satan. Because he is real and it is not something to play with. satan and his demons are real. Hell is a real place. And he would love to possess you with demons if you'll let him.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
uhhh, no that is not the direction we are going in. Just trying to make DM more fun to be a part of. The day was chosen for it's proximity to Halloween, a dark day which is fitting for our Demon Messiahs name.

Stream:

D

DM Urban_Legend

I actually dont think I have anything red, :p

Jesse, not to be against your religion, but I'm atheist. But if he was real, hes someone I would NOT worship.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
That's fine Urban. And yes God and satan are real. I just don't want you guys to start getting into demonic stuff that's all. I know of a lot of people who became possessed and police found them absoluely mutilated because they let demons come inside their body and the demons killed and ate them. I am not making this up. demons are REAL and they are not something to mess with!

Stream:

D

DM Urban_Legend

Well actually I do believe in evil spirits or... demons but you actually know people who killed themselves cause demons possessed them? Now your just BS'ing me. Your not lying, are you?

Tell me what happeend. I'm interested.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Urban, they didn't kill themselves. The demons that they let possess them killed, ate, and mutilated their bodies, and those people are now in Hell. demons are totally sick and perverted and they do unimaginable things to people who try to contact the spirit world and get into demons. No, I am not making it up. Why do you think that they have ghosts and demons and things in movies and stuff. You can't make those up. God and satan have been around since the beginning of the world, and at the end of the world, the Bible says that God is going to cast satan and his demons into the Lake of Fire (Hell) forever.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
jeff, you should creat DM shirts for us to order. you could have DM CLAN in bold on the shirt

Stream:

Half Of A Soldier

Sergeant Major
How about everyone takes a picture of their clothes? And then post it up, and see how many people will actaully do it.