GB question

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
So we played tdm against these 17-2 faggots and should have won. First map wasteland we were tied 3300-3300 and should have won but then 2 of their friends joined their team and teamkilled them and noobtubed us then left at the end so we lost. They argued pointlessly and then we re played the 1st map and lost. Shouldn't we have replayed it from the point at which their friends joined? Anyways we won the second map and won and they camped third map and won. But didn't we techinically win in 2 games because they didn't replay it from the right spot first game and we won the second game? Please post w/e

Stream:

iKryLonN

1st Lieutenant
yea u had to replay the match from the point at which the two other guys joined

Stream:

D

den24cb

Well if you took a video upload that shit into a ticket. It may work but dont expect anything because the people that run GB are fuckin dumb as shit. whackstick

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
Well if you took a video upload that shit into a ticket. It may work but dont expect anything because the people that run GB are fuckin dumb as shit. whackstick

By the way, i work for GB, im an H3 ref so you can go fuck yourself :) . and yea, if you have proof such as a video, then you can submit a ticket and will be fine. I don't ref MW2 but i DO know that if the opponents friends enter the game and either kill OR die even 1 then their team forfeits the map. if that helps

Stream:

D

den24cb

By the way, i work for GB, im an H3 ref so you can go fuck yourself :) . and yea, if you have proof such as a video, then you can submit a ticket and will be fine. I don't ref MW2 but i DO know that if the opponents friends enter the game and either kill OR die even 1 then their team forfeits the map. if that helps
As far as I'm concerned, Refs don't run GB, Admins do. And they have no idea what they are doing. And if Refs do run GB, then yea they are stupid as well. Take that anyway you want because it's true.

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
As far as I'm concerned, Refs don't run GB, Admins do. And they have no idea what they are doing. And if Refs do run GB, then yea they are stupid as well. Take that anyway you want because it's true.
Yea you right, admins don't know what their doin, they just wing everything. No jk ur just fucking stupid. With the amount of gamebattles matches played every month they do their best to make sure everything goes accordingly, if you don't like it, either A. Dont lose B. Quit Complaining or C. get the hell off gamebattles and have fun with ur pub matches. ungrateful fuck

o and just for a quick stat, this past month halo 3 has had over 1100 matches played. and MW2 has a helluva lot more matches played then that, so quit ur complaining

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
Calm down Kola den is your typical MLG superstar
yea i kno dude hes sick, just pisses me off that kids like him message on live support saying 'OMG ITS BEEN 36 MINUTES SINCE I SUBMITTED MY TICKET FOR MY DISPUTE WTF ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?!?!?!?! YOU SHOULD BE WAITING AT MY EVERY WIM TO FIX MY MISTAKES CAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN I GET CHEATED"

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
lmaooo i finally hit under 100k gb rank i'm 98k gB rank now and michigan chill bro new season is about to start anyway so next season we start taking everything seriously alright