GB question . . .

Stream:

C

Cock Holster Penis Muncher

I know I might sound like an idiot for asking this but really wat is ...
First question
Custom mapset
1.) Variety Map Pack - Search and Destroy ? Does that mean MLG Map's only? or Creek,Broadcast,and killhouse naahhh no way I doubt that.
2.) MLG Varient ? what is that ? Like Domo,Sabo, & SnD ?
3.)MLG Varient gameplay, If you say yes that mean's bando only right ? I'm pretty sure.
Thanks guys, I think SK can surely help if you guy's arn't sure thanks again.

Stream:

D

den24cb

Dats y google was made
Dude why can't he ask a question? Seriously don't post if your just gonna say stupid shit like that. On the other hand mlg varient is like different gametypes like you said, I'm not sure about this part but I don't think you get only mlg maps even though that's wasn't part of your question. Mlg rules are bando, bomb squad which is useless, and a month back they added grip but idk who'd use an lmg or shotty in mlg. As for map pack I have no idea.

Stream:

D

den24cb

Also say if you play domo then you have to play 2 games on both sides incase I guess if your team excells at one side or the other then it wouldn't be fair. That's how it is for mlg playoffs and what no but uhh yea. And poisoned not trying to be an asshole but just kinda think before you post cuz your comment was very unessasary thanks.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
Yea variety map pack is actually killhouse broadcast Chinatown and creek and I'm guessing mlg game play would be like pro mod. Idk about the 2nd one

Stream:

C

Cock Holster Penis Muncher

Dude why can't he ask a question? Seriously don't post if your just gonna say stupid shit like that. On the other hand mlg varient is like different gametypes like you said, I'm not sure about this part but I don't think you get only mlg maps even though that's wasn't part of your question. Mlg rules are bando, bomb squad which is useless, and a month back they added grip but idk who'd use an lmg or shotty in mlg. As for map pack I have no idea.
Thank you !
I know right, People do need to stop posting stupid shit like that.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
chill dudes every 1 here is on a shrt fuse (<spell) poisoned jus wanted to throw his 2 cents