Guest viewing is limited
  • You have a limited number of page views remaining
  • 1 guest views remaining
  • Register now to remove this limitation
  • HEY SOLDIER!...isn't it about time you quit lurking and join in on the fun? It takes less than 30sec to register.

Gameshare Escalation With Me? (PS3)

Stream:

DeathOfScythe

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
Hey Wassup Peeps? I Was Just Wondering, Can Anyone Gameshare Escalation With Me? I Bought First Strike But It's Not That Good..... I Heard That Escalation Is Even Better Than Annhilation And I Thought I Would Give It A Try. I'm Broke :( My Pocket Money Is Finished, And I Don't Have That Many Friends On Psn. So Anyone Willing To share, Please Reply :) Don't Give Views If No Reply's :p

Stream:

DeathOfScythe

Master Sergeant
Hey, Krysis You Got Those Maps? I Seriously Need those. Tell Me If You Can Give 'em To Me?

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
I would give you my account, but you're in USA, and im in EU. sucks donkey dick, I know...

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I would have to warn any DM to gameshare with this guy ...He isnt even DM , and I dont trust him ...To The Bar Cave!!

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
I would have to warn any DM to gameshare with this guy ...He isnt even DM , and I dont trust him ...To The Bar Cave!!
I would have to agree, but still I wouldn't game share with anybody unless you were cool and I knew you, people on the Internet are like people in the street with masks, you don't even know them.

btw bat, I want a bar cave :)

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
u cant trust anybody with your account, so wouldn't do it less you knew them 4 awhile