Gamescom

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Console: Headset:
We'll first start with Sony's press conference and a few of the more important titles our clan will be interested in.

Killzone: Mercenary

Details:
A FPS for the PS Vita. It's all about contracts and money. No other details were provided.

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified

[youtube]jHIh4qn8xO8[/youtube]​

Details:
A FPS for the PS Vita.
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Declassified is scheduled for a November release and is set between the events in Black Ops and Black Op II with its own unique single-player campaign. Multiplayer will support online play over WiFi with four vs four matches with game modes including Team Deathmatch and Kill Confirmed.
More details inbound.

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

[youtube]nqqMt41dhOE[/youtube]​

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Re: Gamescon

dont forget to mention cross buy program, buy a game for ps3 and you get ps vita version for free. right now its playstation all stars battle royal, and ratchet and clank full frontal assult, and a third game.

also they are gonna impliment a ps+ program to vita now.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

Yup yup, 49.99 euros for 90 days which is roughly $62. USA prices haven't been confirmed yet.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member

thats to expensive dude, i doubt they raised the prices that high. unless its a diffrent program for vita altogether

Stream:

DM Deathrow

90 days is about 3 months. 62 divided by 3 is around $21 rounded up per month. Sony suffering from sales losses, operating losses from Vita so it seems about right. Probably will drop it to $20 a month. The amount of goods from the PS+ service will most likely rely on the PlayStation Mobile program.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member

90 days is about 3 months. 62 divided by 3 is around $21 rounded up per month. Sony suffering from sales losses, operating losses from Vita so it seems about right. Probably will drop it to $20 a month. The amount of goods from the PS+ service will most likely rely on the PlayStation Mobile program.
the playstation plus program they have right now is a goldmine for us that they lose on every year, a year is 49.99 and 3 months is 17.99

Stream:

DM Deathrow

Well nothing for the USA has been confirmed. I'm thinking $20 for 3 months and $60 for a year, or something like that :pimp:

Stream:

DM Deathrow

4 x 4 might be OK with me. All it is is just Team Tactical games. I am very disappointed that their will be no big team battles or big team scrims.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member

The PSP pulled off an exceptional FPS with MOHH. And the game had WAY more players being able to play at once. Nihilistic is a shitty fucking company, they basically ate up Black Ops, shitted it out, and called it "Black Ops Declassified". As of now, there are 3 confirmed multiplayer maps (trailer-wise), 11 confirmed weapons, and 4 game modes.
Weapons:
M60
AK74u
Commando
Dragunov
Famas
SOG Knife
RPG-7
MAC11
AK47
C4
Frag grenade

Maps:
Nuketown spin off (yea, spinoff. Not even the original Nuketown)
"The Defector" spin off (the defector = black ops 1 single player mission)
"Executive Order spin off (Also a single player mission turned map)

Game modes:
Spec Ops co-op
Time Trial Missions (?)
FFA
TDM
Kill Confirmed
Drop zone (wow)
I read somewhere that they're adding survival?
www.examiner.com/article/call-of-duty-black-ops-declassified-campaign-and-multiplayer-details

One more thing: the developer of this game is the same developer that made R:BS. My expectations for this game are extremely low at this point.

Edit: here's the source that claimed the survival aspect of the game
www.thevitalounge.com/black-ops-declassified-revealed/

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member

Black Ops Declassified releases in November or December? People say December 31 and Some say November

Stream:

DM Deathrow

Black Ops Declassified releases in November or December? People say December 31 and Some say November
Sometime in November. December 31st is a placeholder date meaning this year.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx

black ops declassified idk the concept seems nice but realistically i think the vita is just an all around fail and the game is gonna go the same route.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member

black ops declassified idk the concept seems nice but realistically i think the vita is just an all around fail and the game is gonna go the same route.
The console hasn't even been out for a year yet, calm your tetas.