galactica's apoligiy

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
Well dm im sry for all that i did
im not looking for a sincere apology im just here to let you guys know i never intended to hurt you guys
you guys have touched my heart and i will never forget you guys
you may think im just sitting here typing thgis to look good.... well guess again cuz im actully sorry
iknow leaving DM was a big mistake and i never should have left....but people make mistakes
i hope you all acept my apology but you dont have to because i really pissed you guys off and i deserve to be forgotten
all i want to say for the last time is im sorry
please acept this

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I don't feel like hearin his sorry ass type now. It's too late. We warned him, now he wanna come and try to be the big boy.

Stream:

L

Longshot

um its cool how for a week i spied on you guys for a week n stole all your plans n gave em to r4w n god lol....n we used em well :)

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
...and now you'll never be back on the worlds greatest clan site. Too bad we are like the Patriots...we change our game plans every week. So have fun with our old strats you can go fuck your mother with them you lil limp dick piece of shit.

btw that clan full of fucktards is DEAD. so have fun sucking the tit of the next DM wanna be clan.

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
haha sotle plans for what bitch we always have a lot of plans I had them in my inbox which you can't see hahahaha gal 1 thing 1st time I saw you, you were an n00b bye now

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Fucken lil cock eyed basturd piece of monkey turd! go slice your throat with your toenail you lilttle fag !

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I wish you good luck Gal, I never had any beef with you. I always respected you and I hope these guys do forgive you sometime in the near future...

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Yea.. Good Luck Gala.. ill prollly see you around........

Stream:

DM Spartan

2nd Lieutenant
Who is longshot? How can he stole our plan cuz i never see him in the practice?

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Who is longshot? How can he stole our plan cuz i never see him in the practice?
he is supposively Galaticas brother... but im pretty it was him, just spying after he got banned. he was even a DM Member too... idk what for... but yea...

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
i still think galas cool no matter wat

oh and longshot could suck my dick fag little shit tryin 2 act bad ass i stole ur plans im cool

oh and finally c wat i mean u guys r just soft on a few new members alot of THE SAME CLAN KEEP COMIN IN OUR SITE and thats weird

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
U GUYS! I KNEW THAT THIS MIGHT HAPPEN BUT I KEPT IT TOO MMYSELF! THE FIRST THING i THOT ABOUT LONGSHOT IS THAT HE WAS G ON A ANOTHER ACOUNT! BUT IDNT THINK I WAS ACTUALY RIGHT BUT G AND LONGSHOT ARE THE SAME PERSON.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Gal.....longshot...Whoever the fuck he was. He fails at spying and at life. I just hope these fags never come on again. But after all this trash talk, i'mma just let all the beef go. No need for the stress.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
i got a bet 100$ that gala is begging morbid if he can join FL... comon any1 wanna bet :D