funny stories dat i must share

Stream:

X

X DM Member

story1: ok i was at a 10 day camp wit 3 of my frends. ok this kid caled Leom, told me dat his dad looks at maxime and wen his dads not around, he looks at em, ok so the whole camp was near de beach. then i saw this freakin big spider on this brik, so i caled my frends ovr to look at it, then this fuk tardo picks up a rock and whips it at the spidr, omfg i was scar-d, the spider blew up, like a nade explodin, the guts wer lyin on the sand. then he gets his bug spray and starts

Stream:

X

X DM Member

spryin it at the baby spiders omfg it was so nasty , their legs wer movin around like crzy wit pain...god...n e ways at the last day of the10day camp trip, we went to this "structure" wit no wals jus 4 legs to support the roof. wen evry1 came, it started rainin like a sunaba b otch. so we cudnt run bak since the lightnings wer comin al the way to the ground. cars came to get us bak.3 of my frends wer bein a buncha wuss, i told them to let the yungr ppl go first, but thy went n e ways. me and a frend and 5

Stream:

X

X DM Member

other ppl wer left, then this freakin lightning hit the water 2 metrs away from me , i totoaly went blind for 1 min, complete wite, thought my life was flashin b4 my eyes, but my vision came bak. but like god damn! i almos died ther...no mor psp...no mor moh...no earthwormsam existing...im full of luck

Stream:

X

X DM Member

if u dnt believ me...then o wel story2: k i was born in korea, my parents jus bought me a scootr(i was 6). so me n my frendz went for a ride at a dwn hil rd. i raced em dwn but kept losin, so i duno y but i pushed wit my leg realy hard evry 4 sec . then this truk appears and hits me. i was so luky dat the scootr saved my ass. im not kiddin, i was on the papr " kid survives truck crash ". my parentz got really stresed lol mor stories comin!

Stream:

H

Halifax

u gotta be fuckn kidding me. when u think ur gonna die u can only think about ur PSP. lol

Stream:

H

Halifax

i gotta a story. ok i was 9 yrs old and i just bought a scooter and was riding around my subdivision when it was time to come home i went another way and this old guy in a car was prob blind he was gonna turn into his drive way but i kept going and i went right in the middle of his driveway(in street) and the dick pulls into his house and almost hits me i just barely by like 2 inches turned and went on his grass. that bastard almost killed a kid.