FULL MAP NOSCOPES IN BOG AND OVERGROWN!(VIDEO)

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiaGvTJURMQ&feature=channel_page&fmt=18[/ame]

I HIT THESE IN CONSECUTIVE GAMES

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
lol im sure if u hit a full map ud be like yea i do that every day

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
i did 20 time already, its no big deal.*its not even worth recording over*

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
lol ok(fuck 10 char we need to take it off fuck it jewuf9ews07fdsoif0i7-0fd0u68t78osdfyuokglhlhkljfhfsdlkiuygdsljkhgdsljhgzpkjdokjsdhgvjkcxhvdkxsvhxdhsvlkjhdslkvzhvlkjhxsjvkshdklvjhdsjvbdxskjbcdsfugdsuyfgsjkgfszusodhfojsdh is that enough characters for u??????????)

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
wow what the fuck i like how u and kartz spaz out over anything done in a public match, so ur saying it'd be cooler if it was in a private match? i dont get it because pubs are how u rank up and also if it was a private match then i could set it up and shoot all day, and if it was a GB then it would just be fucking stupid cuz i wouldnt be noscoping in a gb. dont start i flame war im just wondering if people agree with me here

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos&feature=fvst[/ame]

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
wow what the fuck i like how u and kartz spaz out over anything done in a public match, so ur saying it'd be cooler if it was in a private match? i dont get it because pubs are how u rank up and also if it was a private match then i could set it up and shoot all day, and if it was a GB then it would just be fucking stupid cuz i wouldnt be noscoping in a gb. dont start i flame war im just wondering if people agree with me here
yea i dont get where they say pub people are garbage, its not fun playing private match 24/7 and gbs 24/7

Stream:

C

Cock Holster Penis Muncher

lol, It's not gay to play pubs
It's gay when you only play and try your heart out in pubs so I can't judge you on this one cuzz I don't have a ps3 but you probably do play pubs more then anything so pub* :)
jk jk.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
I agree with that statement

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
people hate on pubz is cause they think they are all hard talking about GB's.

Stream:

C

Cock Holster Penis Muncher

whats wrong with playing pubz?
I'm not trying to start a "flame war" but.......
Pub's are full or bkz, In scrims(private match) there's nobody camping in the back of the map with G3's double tap and steady aim and 50 cals with deep impact and 3 frags.
Everyone's gonna be using dead silence mp5/m16/or whatever just like a GB match.
And if you don't have a bunch of randoms on your friends list then it'll be a good scrim with good people so you'll get better.
Pub's = no skill.

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
actually, alotta of the times in pubz all i play with is good people that are in GB clans, so i have no idea what ur talkin about, do u suck at pubz or something that ur complaining about it?