FUCK YOU SONY!

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
okay, so sony came out with a new system update today, version 3.56. this is the temporary death for hackers, such as myself.
ive been sitting here for 20 minutes, it still hasnt finished downloading, and i have FAST connection speed. this is one hell of an update.

http://us.playstation.com/support/systemupdates/ps3/

>.> bullshit.

IN GEOHOTZ WE TRUST!

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
IN SONY I TRUST! Fuck geohotz and failoverflow. Fuck hackers XD. Go update muahahahaha!! Sony wins :p

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
i did. byebye option to install package files...:'(

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Im updating, I was raging when I woke up. I couldnt sign in to PSN. Gives an error. I turned off my router like 5 times? and found out in the internetz that theres a new firmware lmaooo.

Stream:

DM Dark--Magician--

Maybe retire...
Founding Member
My uncle has a PS3 too but he doesnt want to hack it because he wants to play FIFA 11 in online mode

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
I think its time to buy COD4? XD. The main shit of the update is for the hackers not to go online. They can only go online if they are on 3.56. Sony is going smart now!

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
paul, cod 4 has just as many hackers lol Markos hacks there too...
www.pvhax.com

aaand i can still hack, paul. so, hacking is still possible on a 3.55 jailbreak. it didnt change anythingXD

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
At least Black Ops remains secured :p. Black Ops> MW2 & COD4 cuz mw2 and cod4 have like alotta hackers now lol. I would just play COD4 on the PC. Promod ftw.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
At least Black Ops remains secured :p. Black Ops> MW2 & COD4 cuz mw2 and cod4 have like alotta hackers now lol. I would just play COD4 on the PC. Promod ftw.
so.. are you a pc gamer?
if you are, why didnt you answer me when i asked you like a trillion times on bo 2 days ago? -.-