FTB3 Feats

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
This is a thread to tell me your amazing feats on ftb3!
I have a couple :)
1.today in the morning I was playing with shoot,and he happened to leave the game I was in.packing a mk 48 mod with reflex sight at distant port,I managed to get 28 kills and 5 deaths.one of the people playing had like 20 revives

2. A month after the game was released,I was still using the model 18.I was playing at crimson basin,and I was at the side were the bridge is at,over the "tree".the whole enemy team was going across the team(5 of them),and none of them knew I was behind them.I took them all out with ONE clip.

3. Ese and Clownie were there to witness this one.we had a 3v3 cw with M-V,before tor got us AWL.I got the game winning kill with a triple nade.

4.I clutched.it was a 3v4 DM only game.at rampart rumble.I believe ese was on my side,and it wa demolition.we were on the last round, and ese and the other guy died.ouch.1v4,and with DM.Can I do it? Yes I can!I kill Brutal first,who was on the stairs.next comes tor.after that I kill duke who failed at sniping me.finally,I killed the other DM guy who started to plant the bomb but failed.

5.Me and Michael were doing a 2v2 cw against this clan.later on 3 other people join the game,and apparently the other clan let em stay(they were their clan members).me and Michael still pulled through and raped em

6.I got a multikill of 5 with two wellplaced c4 bombs.

7. This was yesterday I think.me and shoot and ese and vicious were playing at crimson.I sniped 4 people WITHOUT zooming in.my crosshairs just turned red,and I killed em.one of them was in that big mess of trees near the waterfall,and it is impossible to tell if someone is there without thermal

8.I got a 13 killstreak on distant port with a fucking model.and they weren't spawn kills either.I was finally killed by a noob who rpg'ed me

9.I got a triple kill with the m203 at permafrost when I launched it to the sky.

10.I got a quadruple kill in tug of war at terminal atrocity

11.I clutched 1v7 at crimson. No lie.I killed one guy,placed a c4 plus claymores around,and ran for my life.I camped at a base,and bam,triple c4.I waited till they revived them,and got another multi kill of 5. I ran outside,and killed the remaining two by quicksnipe

Please guys,don't lie on yours to Try and impress them.mines are 100% real,no lie. Feel free to post some,I know marine has some good ones :D

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
This is a thread to tell me your amazing feats on ftb3!
I have a couple :)
1.today in the morning I was playing with shoot,and he happened to leave the game I was in.packing a mk 48 mod with reflex sight at distant port,I managed to get 28 kills and 5 deaths.one of the people playing had like 20 revives

2. A month after the game was released,I was still using the model 18.I was playing at crimson basin,and I was at the side were the bridge is at,over the "tree".the whole enemy team was going across the team(5 of them),and none of them knew I was behind them.I took them all out with ONE clip.

3. Ese and Clownie were there to witness this one.we had a 3v3 cw with M-V,before tor got us AWL.I got the game winning kill with a triple nade.

4.I clutched.it was a 3v4 DM only game.at rampart rumble.I believe ese was on my side,and it wa demolition.we were on the last round, and ese and the other guy died.ouch.1v4,and with DM.Can I do it? Yes I can!I kill Brutal first,who was on the stairs.next comes tor.after that I kill duke who failed at sniping me.finally,I killed the other DM guy who started to plant the bomb but failed.

5.Me and Michael were doing a 2v2 cw against this clan.later on 3 other people join the game,and apparently the other clan let em stay(they were their clan members).me and Michael still pulled through and raped em

6.I got a multikill of 5 with two wellplaced c4 bombs.

7. This was yesterday I think.me and shoot and ese and vicious were playing at crimson.I sniped 4 people WITHOUT zooming in.my crosshairs just turned red,and I killed em.one of them was in that big mess of trees near the waterfall,and it is impossible to tell if someone is there without thermal

8.I got a 13 killstreak on distant port with a fucking model.and they weren't spawn kills either.I was finally killed by a noob who rpg'ed me

9.I got a triple kill with the m203 at permafrost when I launched it to the sky.

10.I got a quadruple kill in tug of war at terminal atrocity

11.I clutched 1v7 at crimson. No lie.I killed one guy,placed a c4 plus claymores around,and ran for my life.I camped at a base,and bam,triple c4.I waited till they revived them,and got another multi kill of 5. I ran outside,and killed the remaining two by quicksnipe

Please guys,don't lie on yours to Try and impress them.mines are 100% real,no lie. Feel free to post some,I know marine has some good ones :D

thanks atv i have a good one...

me and atv were playing port and i had a sniper c-tac it turns out i had....
Kills:32 deaths 10 that was the best one i had and i killed them with the c-tac no joke no lie :D

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
probably the greatest thing i ever did and remember was my clutch 1v4 DM vs AbC lol it was fucking epic.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
My greatest feat on FTB3 was one game when I got rewarded with MVP.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lol.

this isnt my greatest feat but...

when it was MV vs DM on the 1st map rampart rumble i killed like 3 or 4 DM with my DE.50 and we won the round.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I only have two.

1. This one is somewhat lame. But as soon as I returned from a two-week absence, I played a game and went 11-2-4. :D

2. Me and t123098 showed our skills as a two-man-army, and defeated an 8-player team on our own. All 6 rounds. Not a team of nubs, either. They were all ranked relatively high and in decent clans.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I don't usually remember my feats of awesomeness for longer than a week. If I did, my brain would overflow with incidents of my awesomness.

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
1. Once me and tony played an entire game 2v8 (cuz our whole team left the second round) on Rampart Rumble and we won 6-1 with two ppl.

2. I think only Batman saw this one. Back when Bat still played we were playin a game one permfrost and i went 37-12-8. My personal best to this day.

3. The day i realized that my K/D on Permafrost wuz 4.46. :D

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Going like 47-2 in a Crimson Basin - Snipe No >< with a C-TAC. Was the day I learned to quick snipe. :D Sure, there was mass revive killing, but a damn good score to say the least.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
ight yo u guys want gud shit ight heres som GOD feats ight

-one time it wasw a DM game and we were playin on rampart rumble, tow, tor was runing for a check point and i throw a grenade frm lik across the map and he gets his ass raped

-or lik wenever i play with rockets and i get a whole bunch of faggots with one missile lol specialy on crossfire cove

ill get som more later

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
holy crap.

-today me and diinosour are alive and i kil like 2 peope with desert eagle, itz at crimson basin and im at tunel entrance, they nade, diino dies, i get a couple more kills, its like a 1 vs 6 holy shit, i revive diino they throw nade i run out pwn like to noobz with DE, run back, revive diino again, i run back to tunnel and diino dies, so i run in farther in tunel from entrance and into the longer run where the hal is and turn right for some cover by the wall, pwn some noobz with DE again while they ran to me, then a nade fals by me, i ran out and pul out my XM500 at the same time and pwn the noob while he pops out to kil me, like holy shit i went positive 9 when like nly 6 of them were there but they were reviving and stuf...

and got the win. pwned.

Stream:

DM Clownie

Clown every1 loves to h8
Damn DM's good shit :hmmm: I dont think I have any FTB3 feats or I just dont remember any of them. Remember im the slow 1 in DM lol beat dead horse

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
um it was once 1v5 in rampart rumple no health regen no revives...i was stuck in the middle part on top and had all 5 enemies in front of me, somehow i ended up killing all of them when they were all 5 feet in front of me

o and when me and clownie were the last two left in distant port and we were both hiding behind that one pole fighting like 5 other ppl good times good times