FTB 3 Tourney

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
hey admins turn DyNasTy green he is DM now, i knew he wanted to join because he joined each game we made. So add him, he passed the tryout with good teamwork, and patience(going around map)

Stream:

DeathSeiko

Master Sergeant
Patriot u replace seiko,#9
Let's go Ese :wub:
wow you kiddin me? dumb

siighhhh....why do ya guyz hate ppl for leavin clans....

im sorry patriot but if we get one more guy ill put you in, is that ok for you´?
you can use tors gamesave so long

ok get ready
hmm wow cant pm ya guyz
ok the first match is

TEAM #3 VS TEAM #4

try to make a time for your match cause i cant pm ya
ill join it as a referre
make it like this:

MAP Team '3:

MAP Team '4:

Time and GMT:

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
lol what he said
I didnt want to provoke confusion with time zones, seeing as that some people cannot understand them, so 13 hours is more simpler
=O
oh and masyieh we don't hate people for leaving the clan. We hate people who leave the clan 5 times.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
hey whats up long time no c umm i got a question it wont let me reply to private messages and umm i got a tryout from poisend evil and i have passed yay soooo yea ummmm ...............:worship:
and what is your psn ?

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
no i dnt mind if they leave once but twice nd mor pisses me off casue y the fuk wud u come bak if ur gonna leave again anyway lik seriouslly dnt waste our fukin time if u leave dnt fukin come bak at all unless ur serious bout the choise u made nd u wanna come bak 2 stay

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
put me on this!! i wana be in the tourny if its not too late?... do i gota find a partner?

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
wait wait.. i mean.. i... i thought this was planing the tourny?.. wata?... i.. wtf?...

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
He was still willing to keep the tourney going, but he got too much hate mail. Or something. aha.