Friday, January 24 (COD4/360)

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
Ok boys, tomorrow is probably gonna be the first offical/semi-offical practice on COD4. i get home around 12:30 but ill be online at 13:00 Pac (21:00hrs GMT)
and i dont know when ill end. but if im in a middle of a game and a DM invites me ill leave and go practice.

but it would be great if we could round up the gang to play a bunch of different types of games (=ie. Domination, Free-For-All, Team DeathMatch, etc.) to keep us on our toes. the more the better and lets be serious, give each other some tips, like suggestion on good locations on various maps.

DM Charlesk
Co-Leader of DM-COD4 Team(360)

Stream:

D

DM sleepyhead666

It's friday the 25th, the 24th was a thursday.

I can't make it because of my internet being down.. it hsoul dbe back up and running on monday (28th)

Oh and thanks for the GMT aswell, makes it a hell of a lot easier to come to practices.

Sleepyhead.

Ok boys, tomorrow is probably gonna be the first offical/semi-offical practice on COD4. i get home around 12:30 but ill be online at 13:00 Pac (21:00hrs GMT)
and i dont know when ill end. but if im in a middle of a game and a DM invites me ill leave and go practice.

but it would be great if we could round up the gang to play a bunch of different types of games (=ie. Domination, Free-For-All, Team DeathMatch, etc.) to keep us on our toes. the more the better and lets be serious, give each other some tips, like suggestion on good locations on various maps.

DM Charlesk
Co-Leader of DM-COD4 Team(360)

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

il be there, ll only has 2 hours a night on xbox, and just went into prestige(ya i kno dumbass right) so we rly need to bring him up in lvl's

Stream:

D

DM sleepyhead666

Sorry i wasn't there i still havn't got the internet.

Stream:

X

X d34dly sin X

does any mind if i make some non official practices?
not dm clan matches just matches with ppl from dm?
if so any1 add me ill play reppin dm