FreaK | DM Team Page

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
Awesome, if you can keep this team playing matches weekly for a month, me will be happy.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Did a GB last night with myself, Forb and Draco, but we lost. It was real close and it came down to the last map. We should of won, and i think with a bit more practice we will be a decent team. Chemistry was pretty good, Draco and Forb did good, Draco kept us in the game by clutching back to back rounds on the last map. I had a nice 1vs3 clutch on the first map on the last round so we won the first round 4-3, we lost 2nd map like 2-4 and lost the last one 3-4, Overall even though we lost we did ok considering it was our first time GB'ing together and i see some victory's coming our way as long as we keep playing together and most importantly keep having fun.

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
Bro that was so fun. If we play more and get our chemistry down to the wire, I believe we can be a very competitive and successful team. Good job rpn, and forb.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
nice try guys glad you guys are active

Updated: I put a schedule for us to follow. I'm not going to be real strict on it but if you don't participate you won't play and eventually will be dropped from the team. Please note that the schedule is the bare minimum you should try and do more than average in order to get better. We need to build chemistry in order to be the best we can be. Also if you would like a tryout just ask me or rpn. Ill be back in February guys!

Stream:

DM Forbington

Founding Member
xbox is still my main shit, but text me when you guys wanna do matches. Im almost always able to get on at night if you wanna scrim or anything. RPN and Javy have my number. Just let me know

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Dam, going on day 2 with PSN down, hopefully if it comes back on today we can do some scrims and a GB, if not for sure we have to this weekend, feel like im getting rusty and its only been 2 days.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Well guys my phone took a dump, and it is worthless now so thats why i havent text you guys in a couple of days now, hopefully i can get another by this weekend, sorry.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Complying with Toon's wishes here's my first update back:

We are currently 3-2. It's not a spectacular record but we'll get their once our prospects(RPN and Draco) shape into great players. Me and Forb are doing the best we can :p Anyways, this team isn't going to be disbanded but good job to rpn, draco, and forb so far. Also, another member we have is FX-Skippy(dude's a beast - GB Rank 20k, 360 MW2 Pro). He's chill with me and forb and has stuck with us for a few months now. I'll tell him about the site

Team Link( Also in first post): http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/ps3/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/team/freak--dm

And Toon if you could sticky this that would be great :) and make me yellow xP