For All You Ren Haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

R

ReNeGaDe TG

snow ur opinions dont matter so go fuck urself with ur guitar u fukin pussy hole.

lazzer dont even start with me when this is u...
lmao u look like a ugly turd

jack u dont even know me so go suck ur moms left nipple.

buzzed ur just an annoying jew.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
Console: Headset:
snow ur opinions dont matter so go fuck urself with ur guitar u fukin pussy hole.

lazzer dont even start with me when this is u...
lmao u look like a ugly turd

jack u dont even know me so go suck ur moms left nipple.

buzzed ur just an annoying jew.
LMFAO!!!!!!!! but seriously really your homosexual. leave. kthxbai

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
If I were younger, I would've said ''Eww u just judged a guys looks, ur GAY!'' but now i'm sayin that it's easy to call someone ugly over the internet when you don't have a pic of yourself to compare.
Otherwise, I suggests everyone stop. There's no point in fighting someone who can't understand that there's other people in Mohh2 that are more fitting to be in a clan than himself.

Stream:

R

ReNeGaDe TG

buzzed had no right 2 jus fuckin make a hate topic about me on some1 elses site so dats y i reacted.

flip dont call me homosexual wen u look like a girl:doh:

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
So what Ren?
he looks like a regular dude.

you must really have some self worth issues if you have to bring other people down to make you feel better.
If you think you can hurt people by taking cheap shots at their appearance, your wrong.

Not everyone is a self conscious, love deprived, immature boy like you.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
lol. ok ren ill take your word on that till you have a pic of yourself.

Stream:

B

booger

Ren i'll admit i did like you. you were a cool dude n all but i agree with buzzed, you were friggen cocky on the A20 site demanding shit like that.. you think i came here and was like YEA IM UNGROUNDED I WANT ALL MY RIGHTS BACK MY COMMANDER SPOT AND EVERYTHING umm no i told DM what was up and that i would actually stay loyal this time and they let me joined but how you said this ''Ye i want my co-leader spot back... and A20 is my clan seeing it wouldnt be alive without me...'' thats just being a cocky ass butt pirate that only thinks about himself.. and Flips right pretty much everybody here has put out their pic for every1 to see and yer the only one that hasnt so come outta the friggen closet u but pirate.. and whats up with the black talk?? you were like Ye, Ye i thought you british people hated blacks and anybody that sounded like one..

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
i saw rens pic on the r4w site b4 and the one thing i remebered is he was one pale ass dude like seriusly go outside at least once a year, and he was stoned.

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
Why do you care if he was stoned? Have you ever been stoned before? You wanna get stoned? I think you should try it first :mmlsmiley:

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
yea w/e i choose to not do drugs cuz not much good can come out drugs and being high cept the feel with is just stupid, but oh well i can be evry1s good decdion maker. do what yall want.

Stream:

Ð

ÐM ƒî®§‡ §€®g€ªñ‡ Ž€®Ø

i seriously hate people saying this clan is only alive because of me and because u think you are the best... ha wow i think u need to learn on asking for something in a way they might even think of giving anything to u but hey its way too late to even think of tat u screwed up u better hope they will forgive u later Zero out

Stream:

B

booger

feagle.. lifes to short to try to stay healthy.. i mean my great grandma had heart problems and she never smoked or anything and my grandma was a big smoker and just got back from rehab from being an alcoholic.. she went to the doctors and she has 100% lung capactiy and she's been smoking for 35 yrs/drinking and has never had any problems.. weird things happen to the ppl that do crazy shit.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Completely OWNED

*I think my post pretty much sums it up. BuZz just hit the big old BANNED button and lets move on with our lives. Scum is easy to deal with sum times. Especially when your an admin :mmlsmiley:

Stream:

DM JackBauer

Strange Scottsman
ren i really dont give a shit that your from the uk, right your ass is the bell end of a hummer thats how fat it is just alone your ass weighs 15st yes that is very heavy, your whole body mass is 28st, your ass is heavier than me you fat ass, so go fuck your cows till you sing milk bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.